what i would like to see

it works now to me the basic attack speed  for all characters is to slow and we need some acid traps and a acid skill character a blood mage character and a pestilence character and necromancer character and a true sommonorer class as well i would like to see some classes like this i can go in to more detail on this if you would like and one more thing we get some slow down and a little freezing for a split second when a lot is going on on screen it can be fixed with a little optimization and can we get some more blood and gore in the game and some slow motion gory kills im realy in joying the game and those are somethings i would like to see added are you hiring for a game tester or a artist  p.s. keep up the good work need more modes too 

Comments

• Cpt. SqwekyCpt. Sqweky Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    First things first: Punctuation and spelling. Second: Clarity.
    I think you're trying to say something along these lines:

crytek063 said:
    The game works but I have a few suggestions:
    1. The basic attack speed for all characters is too slow.
    2. Some acid traps and a character with acid-based skills would be nice.
    3. Other character ideas are: A blood mage, a pestilence-based character, a necromancer character, and a true summoner class. I can go in to more detail on this if you would like.
    4. I notice the game slowing down and stuttering when a lot is happening on screen. More optimization would be appreciated.
    5. I feel the game experience would be improved with additional blood and gore and perhaps also some slow motion gory kills.

I'm really enjoying the game and these are a few things I would like to see added. Would you happen to be hiring for a game tester or perhaps an artist?
    P.S. Keep up the good work!
    P.P.S. I would appreciate more game modes too

Now, as to your message:
    1. I haven't had a problem with it, but maybe it's something Robot should consider.
    2. The game is still in beta and acid traps may possibly be added in the future. It would be cool, but it hasn't been announced and if they are planning on adding them, we won't know until Robot is certain that they will be. If I were to guess, I would think that there probably aren't any plans for it, at least not for the near future, and they're going to focus on getting the four elements they have right now down perfectly before adding a new element.
    3. If you have ideas for various characters, might I point you to the suggestions box? https://forums.orcsmustdie.com/categories/suggestions-and-feedback Other people have put various game improvement, hero, trap, and skin suggestions there.
    4. Again, the game is still in beta and they are working on optimizations.
    5. They're trying to keep the game relatively family-friendly. PG-13 instead of R.

As for what Robot is hiring for: http://origin-www.robotentertainment.com/hiring/

P.P.S. What game modes would you like to see? Again, I propose you heading to the suggestions box and making a thread explaining what kinds of game modes you would like to see. Robot employees stress that they read everything on the forums and take all ideas and suggestions into consideration. They might not act on your ideas, but they will consider them.