Survey Skin issue

I took the survey for the skin for Max, and have yet to receive an email with the redemption code. Now I fear that it may have been my own fault as I may have miss typed my email in the final box, but I am unsure. 

Best Answer

Answers

• AlifaxAlifax Member
    edited April 2016
    Tanker100 said:
    I took the survey for the skin for Max, and have yet to receive an email with the redemption code. Now I fear that it may have been my own fault as I may have miss typed my email in the final box, but I am unsure. 

I have also taken the survey myself to convey my thoughts and concerns. My theory is that they haven't sent any codes out yet (Or at least i didn't get it yet). I do recall that at the end of the survey they said, that it may take a few days to arrive. Although this doesn't fix your concern about putting in the wrong email address, I believe they haven't sent out the codes or are working on sending them out. I don't think this is anything to worry about it's probably just paranoia, it's most likely that it is just taking some time to work out.

In the meantime, I will wait patiently with my email open to see if i have received it or not. :smirk:

• Zihil0 said:
    There was a notification while taking the survey that the code might take a few days to be sent out.
    Thank you for pointing that out I must have I missed that
  • Glad that we could help you with this confusing situation. I'm sure everyone wants that "exclusive" skin for Max to show off for the future.
  • I've waited for about a week after taking the survey, and haven't received a code yet. Maybe it didn't reach my e-mail? I just want to make sure I don't miss out on the code, because I'm a super fan of classic max's look
  • Zihil0Zihil0 Member
    edited April 2016
    It seems I've posted in the wrong section of the forums. My post was in regards to the OMDU costume for Maximilian which happened at approximately the same time, not the OMD2 survey costume (which I am unfamiliar with). There was a statement that they were going to try to get them out before the weekend, but again, I don't know if that also applies to OMD2.

Edit: Codes should have been sent out now.
    Post edited by Zihil0 on