Community Streamers!

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
edited April 2016 in Community Showcase
Orcs Must Die! Unchained has entered open beta! Now that the closed beta has ended and OMDU is available through Steam we've seen a lot of fresh faces streaming, as well as many long-time community favorites. Reminder: these are not official channels and content, language, and moderation are at the discretion of each broadcaster.

Official stream:

Community streams:

Moltenink (tune in for creative as well as gameplay!) 

Phowecy

Rimmon

Playlanco

RumSoakedSailor

Druitt

Did we miss you?

If you have your own OMDU stream, post your stream and schedule (if you have one) in the comments below. And be sure to tweet @OrcsMustDie when you go live so we can help you hype your stream!
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
Post edited by Nananea on

Comments

• huutamhuutam Member
    edited December 2016

I'm newbie ! My Stream  
    https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UC8pQNznU-vOHQc6irEm-XEA/live

Thank you very much!

Post edited by huutam on
  • I stream Sunday-Friday from 10PM - 2AM+ Central time. PVP and PVE with viewers often, hope to see yall there! 
  • darkfiend009darkfiend009 Member
    edited April 27
    Please check out our stream Noobenheim! We haven't been live very long but we've put in a ton of work on the actual stream for overlay, perks, bots etc... We stream Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm est until 8pm est guaranteed to get started. We normally stream on additional days randomly as we begin to expand our hours and grow as a community. We would love to have you in the Noobenheim community and would appreciate it if you help us grow!

Thank you and see you at the rift!

https://www.noobenheim.com/
  • WawaSCWawaSC Member
    edited May 4
    Hello all,

I'm new here. Very new to the OMD universe.

When I found out about Unchained being F2P, I immediately wanted to try  it! It was such a struggle for me to get the game running.  Took  a lot of trial and error to fix things. I'm so happy to get the game going now.

Anyways, OMDU  got me back to streaming again! Still currently at apprentice level. Looking forward to play with people of equal level or  better (so pretty  much everyone. lol).

My channel: https://www.twitch.tv/wawasc

I will be trying to stream between 8pm-10pm EST.  I'll most likely have random streams in between as well.

Add me up in game! Let's play sometime!

Hope to see you all in game! :D

• Hi guys! My name is Dustin I am a twitch  affiliate streamer. You can find me streaming Orcs Must Die most evenings Monday through Friday 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

My Stream is 18 and up group just because I do swear and tos makes you do that. But come over and hang out even play with me sometime!! I play on ps4 and my psn is djhercules89 

Twitch.tv/djhercules89