'Server connection lost'?

i keep getting 'server connection lost' when everytime i play the game.maybe because of my internet? i already play the tutorial but its just pop up the 'server connection lost' after i finish it . i can launch the game but i cant play :(

Best Answer

• BlargeristBlargerist Member
    Accepted Answer
    If it's happening every time, it could be a firewall. I got the same message when trying to enter any games before I had whitelisted the game with ZoneAlarm.

Answers

• so i need to turn off firewall? 
  • If it's happening every time, it could be a firewall. I got the same message when trying to enter any games before I had whitelisted the game with ZoneAlarm.

so i need to turn off firewall in order to join any games?

• I'm getting "Server Connection Lost" probably 2 out of 3 games.  It's extremely frustrating, and it has nothing to do with a firewall or the quality of my internet connection.  My guess is the servers are a bit overwhelmed in light of the recent launch.  Obviously, it's great the game is so popular, but the decision to run the game off servers, instead of creating a downloadable version, is making the experience more frustrating than fun at times.  I'm very, very close to finding some other way to spend my time.  Maybe I'll check back in a month to see if the problem's fixed.  Maybe.