Patch 04.28.2016

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
Good morning War Mages! 

Maintenance has concluded and the following changes have been implemented:
  • Bots in Co-op Siege matches will not loiter at minion portals. 
  • Tundra’s unique trap, Saw of Arctos, was displaying incorrect art and descriptions. This has been fixed.
  • The health of gates was incorrect on several maps and has been adjusted.
  • Firelings spawned from breaking down various stages of Fire elementals will no longer spawn inside terrain, causing players to forfeit matches that cannot be completed.
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager

Comments

• Rys4kRys4k Member
    But heated floor boards are a huge selling point, who cares if you have to bail on a match?
  • SmarSmar Member
    • Firelings spawned from breaking down various stages of Fire elementals will no longer spawn inside terrain, causing players to forfeit matches that cannot be completed.
    jus did unchained fortress, not fix or was it the haymaker who sent them in the terrain ?
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    Smar said:
    jus did unchained fortress, not fix or was it the haymaker who sent them in the terrain ?
    I think there might be an issue with the haymakers, specially in UF, because it has happened to me several times as well.
  • Slam DunkinSlam Dunkin Member, Apprentice Founder
    Haymakers causing mobs to ragdoll off the map have lots me several Endless keys. Specifically on the Map "The Wall".