Frost Ogres-Unknown Debuff

empoleon666empoleon666 Member
edited May 2016 in Questions & Answers
Frost ogres inflicts some sort of debuff that is indicated by a white question mark on a blue background. There's no details when I've hovered over the debuff and it's inflicted when ever a frost ogre hits a hero. It also stacks on it'self. (I've heard someone got a stack of 92 once)

Now my question is: what is this debuff? Nothing seems to happen while this is active and it resets after dying or rebirth (smolder).
Post edited by empoleon666 on

Answers

• Zihil0Zihil0 Member
    We were chatting about this in-game and I thought about it a little bit more. I would assume what it is, is that it is another frost/freeze debuff meant to freeze you with a certain amount of stacks. It is very similar to the other frost debuff icon and seems independent. The problem seems to be that the stacks aren't wiped once the freeze is activated because that doesn't ever actually seem to happen from frost ogres specifically. So, either the frost ogres need to actually freeze players in order for the stacks to reset properly, or the stacks should not be displaying at all. I'm not sure what the developer's intentions are in regards to their functionality.
  • Zihil0 said:
    We were chatting about this in-game and I thought about it a little bit more. I would assume what it is, is that it is another frost/freeze debuff meant to freeze you with a certain amount of stacks. It is very similar to the other frost debuff icon and seems independent. The problem seems to be that the stacks aren't wiped once the freeze is activated because that doesn't ever actually seem to happen from frost ogres specifically. So, either the frost ogres need to actually freeze players in order for the stacks to reset properly, or the stacks should not be displaying at all. I'm not sure what the developer's intentions are in regards to their functionality.

this was likely a bug with chilled stacks, after 4 stacks the fifth should freeze you. these stacks can be added again but should be removed once freeze occurs.
    Archivist of the Order, feel free to ask me any questions you have!