Current Known Issues

MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Master Founder, Robot Entertainment, Early Access
edited July 2016 in The Archive

This has been updated for The Orc Revolution.

This is an incomplete list of known issues. We are working on fixes for each of them! If you encounter them it’s okay to let it go unreported as we have it under wraps!

If the issue you have isn’t here, it’s probably in our Knowledge Base which is a collection of solutions! You can get there from support.orcsmustdie.com!

Known Issues
  1. Players over level 100 playing level 100 maps will get a message about receiving reduced rewards. This message is a bug, the rewards for these players on level 100 maps are not reduced.
  2. Matchmade games with a single player will give a leaver penalty if you leave. (If you are the last player, this isn't supposed to happen.)
  3. If a player leaves a party while the party is in queue the party is not removed from the queue.
  4. Bionka's melee attacks aren't interacting accurately with Shield bearing minions. Some hits will deflect and vice versa.
  5. The Making it Rain trait does not give the combo bonus in Survival.
  6. Loading into a survival match very slowly may mean you don’t get the account level buff applied during your match.
  7. Bot AI stops working sometimes after picking up the Crogon Steak.
  8. Bot AI does some not smart things.
    The bots are undergoing major revisions.

Post edited by MitchellW on

Comments

• you don't need to use the command to die. you can just jump and you'll hit the fatal hitbox again. It seems like if you're in the hitbox it won't do things. an example are the natural speed pads on some maps. If you stand still on them you won't continuously get the buff and moving around the pad won't give the buff until you step off or jump.
    Bug finding penguin one more
  • Actually I fell into the pit in avalanche and got wedged in between the spikes once, could not jump or move.  I fell, resurrected, and then could do nothing but the alt + k.  It was the smaller of the two pits in the rift room if you want to test it yourself with Smolder.
  • GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
    Is is intended that selling a max dummy does not increase the dummy count again?
  • Since the patch I noticed that the lag is worse I had very little before.  Game is almost unplayable. 
  • BrotherEJ said:
    Since the patch I noticed that the lag is worse I had very little before.  Game is almost unplayable. 
    Oh I have that issue too
    But mine is like sudden lag spike for like few seconds
    It happen randomly
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    edited June 2016
    I've encountered some issues after the patch as well... regarding sound:

1) the music in the client at some point just stops... (it might be returning to it after a match)
    2) the music when entering a match isn't synched with the begining of the match
    3) Zoey's E seems to have been muted, there's no sound at all for it (when playing against her, I don't know if the player playing her hears it)

Also, re: Zoey there seems to be some bugs with her... The changes she got might have broken some stuff. Don't know how to explain it but I've noticed several "glitches" when playing against a Zoey, for exemple at one point I killed her but she sort of glitched, got stuck in mid-air, then was thrown wildly outside the map like she was shot from a canon or something...
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    edited June 2016
    Hey all --

If you're experiencing a change in performance since the patch, please contact our support team. We're looking into this issue, and hearing from those players that are impacted will be very helpful in identifying any issues! 

Instructions how to obtain the DxDiag and logs are available here.
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • When you have the daily get some wins (5 survival or siege wins) it does not count if you win survival...
    This is my signature!
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    When you have the daily get some wins (5 survival or siege wins) it does not count if you win survival...
    Did you do it solo? because I tried solo and it didn't count, so I looked more closely and now it says "matchmaker" siege or survival... That said, I didn't try survival co-op, so you might be right =P
  • NetnewsnowNetnewsnow Member
    edited June 2016

ya I think your on to something, was'nt like that before though...

Great, so now I'm gona have to matchmake to combine the win 5 and kill 1000 dailies with people with tier 2 floor spike dubbin with lots of cash to put them everywhere!!!!!

This is my signature!
  • That 'Oh wow! Bandages!' trait have broken image in game, the buff bar obviously.
  • lielsliels Member
    Circleus said:
    BrotherEJ said:
    Since the patch I noticed that the lag is worse I had very little before.  Game is almost unplayable. 
    Oh I have that issue too
    But mine is like sudden lag spike for like few seconds
    It happen randomly

This happens to me too, but ONLY since I "graded" Windows 10 from 7, and only in multiplayer, and only when things get hectic.  Windows 7 on the same box worked fine, and even very busy siege solo (Avalanche/Surrounded L100 in the last waves) is lag free.   Windows 7 on a different box works fine too.

FWIW, I have tried to disable all the spy/crapware M$FT in winderz 10.  I noticed someone mention that OMD-UC works well in wine.  Will there be a native linux client? (I'll make steam/linux work again for that!)
  • yobbobearyobbobear Member
    edited June 2016
    Post edited by yobbobear on
  • Bionka, weaver tier 1 love my mace does not reduce by 5 seconds...
    This is my signature!
  • Yea i got a remark of what about the problem of crashing while trying to open a chest it has occurred more then once to me now and it is getting quite frustrating
  • WinwinWinwin Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    @CodeDeath - Our Knowledge Base has some great steps on how to handle those crashes. Please try the steps outlined at http://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/articles/205006375-During-the-game-it-crashes-or-freezes-What-should-I-do-.

If the problem persists, please open up a ticket with us at http://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Make sure to include your DxDiag and log files and let us know which of the troubleshooting steps you tried.
  • The r major issues with the the Ais getting the objectives they are on top of it before its even open then they have it right away there no time to go to its before the bots get it and also there a issues with disruptions in collecting the corgon steak when we attack the bots they get the steak right away there no wait like us.Also i dont like playing with aim bots and the AI's are the worst sir lance is to strong for us range attacks there no getting away form them the seek us out like when i run away from sir that twit follows me all the way to camp..
  • The r major issues with the the Ais getting the objectives they are on top of it before its even open then they have it right away there no time to go to its before the bots get it and also there a issues with disruptions in collecting the corgon steak when we attack the bots they get the steak right away there no wait like us.Also i dont like playing with aim bots and the AI's are the worst sir lance is to strong for us range attacks there no getting away form them the seek us out like when i run away from sir that twit follows me all the way to camp..
    Pretty sure that this is known about.  I remember seeing a few posts on it a little while ago.

If you hear the axe throw coming move directions quickly.  You can avoid the axe, but you can't keep moving in the same direction you were.  It's pretty much exactly how you dodge hero seeker ballistae as well
  • No what i meant is that but also there like blood hounds lol and the hero seekers are messed up to once they have you there no getting away from them even camp is not safe from them..Also sir lance  twit its not the axe throw its the bot itself is nuts you see what i mean play against sir lance and run from him hell chase after until your dead.Or trick him by running thou your own minions even then he dont give up the chase...
  • the hero seekers cross lanes and come from the right side go all the way to the left side can we plz keep then in there own lanes plz or have barriers they cant cross plz aka loins hero seekers  and stuff like that...Maybe its know that why i put its here because in case its not its kinda a big issues atm..