Current Known Issues
This has been updated for The Orc Revolution.
This is an incomplete list of known issues. We are working on fixes for each of them! If you encounter them it’s okay to let it go unreported as we have it under wraps!
If the issue you have isn’t here, it’s probably in our Knowledge Base which is a collection of solutions! You can get there from support.orcsmustdie.com!Known Issues
- Players over level 100 playing level 100 maps will get a message about receiving reduced rewards. This message is a bug, the rewards for these players on level 100 maps are not reduced.
- Matchmade games with a single player will give a leaver penalty if you leave. (If you are the last player, this isn't supposed to happen.)
- If a player leaves a party while the party is in queue the party is not removed from the queue.
- Bionka's melee attacks aren't interacting accurately with Shield bearing minions. Some hits will deflect and vice versa.
- The Making it Rain trait does not give the combo bonus in Survival.
- Loading into a survival match very slowly may mean you don’t get the account level buff applied during your match.
- Bot AI stops working sometimes after picking up the Crogon Steak.
- Bot AI does some not smart things.
The bots are undergoing major revisions.