Current Known Issues

2»

Comments

• Not sure if anyone else is having issues  where in survival mode solo runs the game is locking up either soon as it starts or at some time during that match, i know i have played 20 matches and all failed do to the lock up, I would get a pop up saying that something seems to have happened and i get ask if i want to reconnect an i say yess\ but its already saying on the other window that the game was canceled and failed. is anyone else having this issue.
  • It sounds like your game is crashing. There are a few causes you can take a look at here: https://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/articles/205006375-During-the-game-it-crashes-or-freezes-What-should-I-do-

• Physics traps sendings minions "through" walls. I've had the spike wall sending medium orcs through the east wall of the barracks on Avalanche. Orc then walks around the upper level to the rift room.

Also I've had minions go through the north teleporter into rift room on Avalanche. This is when I was using the haymaker in the doorway to the north east of the portal. I'm not sure if the haymaker was flinging the minion through the wall, or the minion was getting up afterwards and then walking through the portal.
  • Yeah the spike wall thing on avalanche has happened to me too a couple times.
  • @yobbobear, @Jacowboy - Thanks for posting about that.

Our team is aware that some minions affected by physics traps may appear to get teleported. A fix is in line for the next major update!
2»