what I've learned in my first week of playing the pvp

edited May 2016 in Newcomers
The best strat is to have a group of yourself and four people you know, set up voice communication, and ALL 5 RUSH THE RED TOWER PORTAL IMMEDIATELY. KILL THEM WHILE THEY'RE PUTTING CARDS IN. Then run around the map as 5 making sure no less than three of the enemy team are dead at all times. Once they're confused, everyone man their stations, until enemy confusion dissipates, then group as 5 again and pick off enemies at last seen locations.

Yes. This is how you play. It works.

(/sarcasm)

Comments

• Welcome to MOBA team-fighting?
  • And this is why we need to keep premades and new players appart... it just causes frustration.
  • Jacowboy said:
    And this is why we need to keep premades and new players appart... it just causes frustration.
    That's why we are playing custom siege when we have 10 people. That's and 1+ hour long queues.
    "Don't trust the skull" - Planescape: Torment
  • vantheman said:
    The best strat is to have a group of yourself and four people you know, set up voice communication, and ALL 5 RUSH THE RED TOWER PORTAL IMMEDIATELY. KILL THEM WHILE THEY'RE PUTTING CARDS IN. Then run around the map as 5 making sure no less than three of the enemy team are dead at all times. Once they're confused, everyone man their stations, until enemy confusion dissipates, then group as 5 again and pick off enemies at last seen locations.

Yes. This is how you play. It works.

(/sarcasm)
    What I learned from playing 1 survival match with you?

That your all talk and not much of anything else.
  • edited August 2016
    problem is there is no counter for this.
    on that note why not just add a vs death match for player like this? maybe only use hero items like hero seeking traps/minions, and let them spawn guardians and bosses if they have the coin. winner is x kills or have a gate or something that needs to be dpsed down.
    they should have the unchained meter in pvp but only add points to it from deaths.
    Post edited by swordtut on