Patch Notes - Release 1.3 - The Orc Revolution

13»

Comments

• What about all the bug fixes???  

I was expecting more detail in regards to this.  Not even a cursory mention.  Considering the amount of traits that flat-out didnt work, this needed/needs to be addressed.
  • StarPilotStarPilot Member, Early Access
    Just want to chime in and mention that when playing Bionka, DO NOT sing when an enemy Smolder is ready to use Incinerate. It hurts, a lot, because of everything being dead at once.
  • the patch seems nice so far. Thanks Robot for the hard work and listen the comunity, keep going.
  • Still no changes for Blackpaw....hmmm
  • Capping Survival at 3 players is a big mistake! My group of friends almost always plays 4 or 5 people at a time and we massively prefer Survival. I understand building the mode for 3 players, but at least make it an option. Why would you totally lock people out?
  • So my group plays over 90% of the time with 4 players. We don't have enough to consistently play siege and honestly the group always preferred horde modes to pvp. Since none of us are level 80, the party limit has functionally removed the ability to play the game together. Hopefully you will change this, otherwise we will have to find a different game.
  • MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Early Access
    What about all the bug fixes???  

I was expecting more detail in regards to this.  Not even a cursory mention.  Considering the amount of traits that flat-out didnt work, this needed/needs to be addressed.

We fix a lot of bugs every. For traits, any bugs from last patch were fixed, except for Make it Rain's combo bonus in survival as that's going to require something extra to fix the problem.

If you're spotting anything new, let us know!
  • Agree with Iunnol
     lunnol said:
    Good patch except the limiting survival to 3 people.  WTF dumb change.  Forces people to be over level 80 and use keys every time they wanna play survival with a group of 4 or 5 people.   One of the main draws to this game "WAS" the fact that we can play with 4 or 5 of our friends on semi hard survival maps without having to get throw into the really hard endless mode.  Removing that kills a big portion of the game. 

Congrats devs you have effectively ensured that my friends and i will play other games when we have 4 or 5 people.  Some of my friends are casual gamers that have no desire to be thrown into extremely hard endless mode.  The level 100 survivals with 5 people were fun for a group of casual gamers. 

The lack of common sense here is baffling.  Removing one of the biggest draws to the game makes no sense in reality. 
    Surely there is a way you can still incorporate this! Make it optional to have a 4th/5th player and balance accordingly. 
13»