@Jacowboy, I don't really pay attention to colour as much as I do culture. It's fun when your character has a slightly cocky side or crazy one. I mean we could do a mideastern person as vortex, they tend to be prideful people. And so both of you are twisting it to a wind mage... so basic like the prime elements.
I am super interested in that cool arcane looking death knight on the loading screen. Was he in any early alpha builds? What's his name? I think I heard it was Lancelot somewhere
Some generic hero ideas I’d like to see:
1. Max’s plucky kid brother. Maybe he can have the Bladestaff. That would
2. Wind heroes! Vortex is cool. More physics is more better.
3. A hero with both the Blunderbuss and Dwarven
Rocket Launcher from OMD2. An alternate Brass idea maybe?
4. A hero with the polymorph ring ability
from OMD2. I want to see some orcs transmogrified
into chickens already.
5. A comically ridiculous vampire who takes himself way too seriously. The dialog possibilities are endless.
6. Some transforming heroes, for example:
Bored in your hotel
room with jet lag and crappy wifi that can’t handle Netflix? Why not waste some more time
fleshing out your hero suggestions? Sure, why not...
Edit1: Added role each hero was intended to fill.Edit2: Some Kaboom tweaks.