New Hero Ideas!- 13 Hero's with more to come!

Comments

• But at this point, a burly knight-guy is inevitable for OMD!U, and I think there is no better way to do that then a full-plated, thunder-wielding, battle-crying, battle-brother.
    It's a great hero idea. But as you have said a burly knight guy is inevitable. Just check out this old hero, who's hopefully coming back.
    Sir Winston
  • But at this point, a burly knight-guy is inevitable for OMD!U, and I think there is no better way to do that then a full-plated, thunder-wielding, battle-crying, battle-brother.
    It's a great hero idea. But as you have said a burly knight guy is inevitable. Just check out this old hero, who's hopefully coming back.
    Sir Winston
    Very interesting...I did not play the beta, so I did not know about Sir Winston. However, if I had to choose between the two, I'd of course prefer someone still on the side of good.
    Be great to see both characters, though.
  • Neron189Neron189 Member
    edited May 8
    My character description would not be as informative as your guys, but i still want to say that this game need NECROMANCER.
    Oziel is soul harvester and now we need necromancer.He should look terrifying like Gul'Dan from WoW (and ye he should be Orc).
    Passive something like: every 10~30 killed minion allows him to control 1 more resurrected undead.
    I do not know in which order they should be, but here are the skills:
    1.Resurrection/Summon Undead - resurrect corpses of fallen enemy as Skeleton (or zombie version of that enemy) skeleton has same stats as dead enemy and will follow Gul'Dan untill his death or explosion (another ability).At level 1 he can summon up to 2~3 undead.
    2.Explosion of skeleton - Gul'Dan explodes all/targeted undead dealing poison( new type of damage )/arcane damage.This damage is % max health or it gets stronger for each slain enemy near Gul'Dan.
    3.Left Click - he has slow AA, but it deal DoT of Poison/Arcane
    Right Click - He curses enemy marking him as a target for his undead army, which also applies slow/defence reduction/DoT what Devs see fit :)
    4.Support ability if he every sees light :D - he sacrifices his health to amplify strength of his Army or Aura that consumes fallen enemies and restores portion of Gul'Dan health and manna, might be flat number or % of his max stats.
    Post edited by Neron189 on
  • yobbobearyobbobear Member
    @Neron189 A hero version of Lyzander?
  • Neron189Neron189 Member
    yobbobear said:
    @Neron189 A hero version of Lyzander?
    Just looked who is Lyzander, it only says he is resurrector, have no idea what he does :P.Maybe ye hero version of him.
  • KosherPorkKosherPork Member
    edited May 22
    I thought up a Kobold King character, then found out shortly after making him there always was one in the beta! lol. Anyway, here's my take on remaking him.

Gnibble The Kobold King

Appearance: Pretty much the Kobold King from the beta, but he has a boom barrel attached to his back over his cape.

Description: Gnibble is a small, wiry target and far more of a threat than his unassuming stature may imply. Using his shrill calls and painful homemade scourge to draw attention from his foes, he lures in hordes of enemies and decimates their ranks with the high-yield explosives on his back! Kingly benefits and the kobold's new-found fertility also grants him a steady supply of pups to assist him in battle.

Base HP: 235 + 10
    Base Mana: 100 + 5

Left Click: "Harass". Gnibble's primary attack, he flogs enemies with his whip. It deals low damage, but has a wide range, fast attack rate, and draws aggro exceptionally well.

Right Click: "Gnibble And Gnaw". When holding down right click, Gnibble latches onto a minion and attempts to eat their face. Whilst eating a face, Gnibble deals heavy DPS and restores health at the cost of a mana drain. Drains 10 mana per second, and he detaches once down to 1/10th of his mana. If an enemy is killed via GNG, Gnibble gains 10% of his mana and will automatically latch onto the nearest living enemy. Cooldown after detaching: 10 seconds

E: "Blaze Of Glory". Gnibble lights the explosive on his back, losing 35% of his health in exchange for dealing heavy damage in a wide radius. It is possible to die from this. Costs no mana. Cooldown: 5 seconds.

Q: "Family Fun!". Gnibble summons 10 of his pups to distract and aggravate enemies. They're swift and prioritize runners, and are able to provoke normally "pacifistic" enemies. They deal little damage, however. Costs 30 mana. Cooldown: 25 seconds.

L-Shift: "Digga A Tunna!". Like Dobbin, Gnibble can dig an underground tunnel. Gnibble's ability differs in that he is the only one who can use the tunnels, but he is capable of making a total of 4 on the field and can move between any of them. No cooldown.

Passive: "Slippery Little Bugger": As Gnibble's health lowers, he gains a increasing chance to completely evade damage. Starting at a 0% chance at max health and scaling up to a 70% chance at 30% health.

Tier 1 Upgrades;

Scavver: Gnibble has a 5% chance of stealing 50 coin with his primary attack, and doubles the drop rate of potions/unchained boosters from enemies he kills.

Take Out: When Gnibble kills an enemy via Gnibble and Gnaw, he regenerates 100% of his max health over 10 seconds.

Feel The Magic: The cooldown speed of family fun doubles when near a rift/rift shard, and the ability will reset fully upon collecting a mana potion.

Tier 2 Upgrades;

Dirty Rat: Gnibble now carries a myriad of diseases. Whenever an enemy strikes Gnibble, they will become diseased. Losing 3% of their HP and suffering 25% reduced movement speed for 10 seconds. Gnibble also has a 15% chance of diseasing enemies with his primary attack.

Warrens: Burrows dug by gnibble will spawn a pup every 7 seconds during battle, abilities affecting Family Fun also effect the pups.

Asbestos Cape: Blaze Of Glory now only takes 20% of Gnibble's health when used.

Tier 3 Upgrades;

Enhanced Virility: Family Fun now spawns 15 pups with 25 extra HP apeice, and if Warrens was picked earlier pups spawn every 4.5 seconds instead of 7.

Cluster Barrel:Blaze Of Glory now generates four cluster bombs that spread from Gnibble after the initial explosion, dealing 25% of BOGs damage apeice.

Slick And Savage: Gnibble's passive ability now scales up to an 80% chance to evade at 20% health, and his movement speed is increased by 15%. Enemies that miss are counter-attacked for Gnibble's primary attack damage, and can get diseased if Dirty Rat was taken earlier.

Tier 4 Upgrades;

Dad Of The Year: Pups will now spawn strapped with little boom barrels, which explode for 60% of Blaze Of Glory's damage when they're killed. If Cluster Barrel was taken earlier, they also generate tiny cluster bombs dealing 15% of BOGs damage apeice.

Overture: After using Blaze Of Glory, Gnibble is set on fire. His attack damage is boosted by 2.5x for 10 seconds, and he loses 1% of his health per second during the buff. If Gnibble dies via Blaze Of Glory, the size and damage of the explosion is doubled.

Vicious Streak A Mile Wide: Gnibble and Gnaw registers damage at twice the rate for the same mana cost. Killing an enemy with G&G adds a stack of Vicious Streak, and will restore an extra 5% of Gnibble's mana. Vicious streak boosts Gnibble's attack damage by 25%, and stacks up to 5 times. The stacks will decay at 1 per 4 seconds whenever G&G is not in use.

Surprised we don't have a Necromancer or a troll character yet, so I thought up this guy!

Noodge The Necromancer

Appearance: A Large character around Stinkeye's height, but with a slunched over gait. Noodge is a swamp troll and has rough, green skin and a distinct crook in his nose along with a pronounced underbite. He wears dark tattered cloths along with bits of steel plate protecting his chest, groin, and joints, along with a helmet underneath his hood. He wields a rough, halberd-like axe made of bone.

Description: Noodge is small for a troll, and took more interest in studying magic than romping the swamps with his burlier peers. Due to having no magical affinity and therefore no mana, Noodge delved into the dark arts of necromancy to slake his interests. Using his own life force to power his spells, Noodge wreaks havoc on the battlefield by rousing the dead and using his cursed Poleaxe to ravage his foes!

Alliance: The Unchained

Base HP: 620 + 70
    Base Mana: N/A

Left Click: "Fuel The Fear". Noodge swings his cursed poleaxe, damaging enemies in a fairly wide arc and recovering 10% of the damage dealt as health. Damage and swing speed is average.

Right Click: "Instant Minions": Noodge causes an enemy minion's flesh to melt, leaving a skeleton that will serve him until death. The skeleton's health and damage will mirror the minions killed and they will prioritize enemies of their own size. 6 second cooldown, health costs differ depending on the minion killed. (Runner = 2%, Light = 5%, Medium = 7.5%, Heavy = 10%, Large = 20%) Cap is 9 undead minions. New minions summoned will replace the weakest/an equal minion if the cap has been reached.

E: "Rise From Your Grave": Noodge summons a deadly red-clad bladestaff wielding undead hero to assist him. Costs 50% of his max health. . The hero basically functions as a friendly AI Pride Assassin merc, but targets nobody in particular. Only one hero can be on the field at once. 35 second cooldown

Q: "Grotesqe Transfusion": Noodge sacrifices his health to heal his undead minions and ally heroes on the field. Functions similarly to Oziel's essence siphon. Noodge loses 1% of his HP per second to restore 3% of his allies health per second, per ally. This can kill Noodge very quickly with max summons and two allies if you aren't careful.

L-Shift: "Dark Ressurection": If an ally dies, Noodge can instantly bring them back to the same spot they were killed at full health and mana. Costs 70% of his health and affects the closest dead ally to Noodge. 60 second cooldown.

Passive: "Troll Blood": Noodge regenerates 2.5% of his health per second when not taking damage.

Tier 1 Upgrades;

I Know A Shortcut: Eliminates the cost of quickly respawning and returns Noodge to the spot he died, but he returns with only 10% of his health if it is used. 30 second cooldown.

Recycled Bones: When one of Noodge's minions is killed, they transform into a spiny bone plating that adds a 30% boost to Noodges max health. While Noodge keeps his health above this threshold, enemies will take damage equal to 50% of the damage they deal. The effect ends if it dips down below the threshold.

Vampiric Minions: Noodge's minions now recover health proportionate(20% damage dealt) to the damage they deal. Excess health gained is transferred to Noodge.

Tier 2 Upgrades;

Bone Plague: Whenever Noodge's minions score a kill of equal or greater size, a new minion is produced at no cost to Noodge. If the minion cap has been reached, the minion that makes the kill dies.

Embalmed Ligaments: Undead minions have 25% extra health and damage, and 15% extra attack and movement speed.

Trollish Instinct: Noodge now regenerates 3.5% of his health per second and moves 20% faster, and has 20% increased primary attack speed.

Tier 3 Upgrades;

Out With A Bang: Whenever Noodge or his allies/minions die, they explode into a violent shower of gibs/bone shards that damage and knock enemies off their feet. Damage is equal to the explodee's max health. (Hogarth: HIMS EXPLODE BEST!)

Efficient Transfusion: Noodge now only sacrifices 0.5% of his health per second when healing allies and summons, and their heal rate is increased to 4% per second.

Otherworldly Vigor: Freshly spawned allies and minions are immune to damage and ignore shields, armor, and damage reduction effects for 7 seconds, this applies to Noodge.

Tier 4 Upgrades;

Unchained By Death: Noodge and allies revive unchained for 8 seconds, this will not take away any saved up unchained meters.

Rise From Your Grave Too: Noodge can summon up to two undead heroes to serve him. The second hero has tattered blue outfit and wields a dwarven warhammer. When in close proximity to Noodge, the heroes gain a 35% boost to attack and damage reduction.

Blight The Earth: When minions rise, the ground(Around a brimstone traps radius) becomes tainted for 10 seconds. Enemies take rapid  (5% max health per second) damage when walking on tainted ground and will rise as a skeleton if killed while "tainted". If the minion cap has been reached, they explode violently in a manner similar to "Out With A Bang".

Post edited by KosherPork on
  • SmorcMeGoFaceSmorcMeGoFace Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Lots of cool ideas, keep'em coming boyz !

More heroes to smash for me and ma'boyz !
    French Community Manager
  • Added a new character to my post, Noodge The Necromancer. Figured he'd cover two niches we don't have yet; a troll and a necromancer character. (Oziel doesn't count imo)
  • Hey Guys,

what i read sounds good.

But i hope new Heros come soon, so it make farming/gaming for longer time more intressted.

All 1-2 month a new Hero wos perfekt to hold Gamers aktiv, to have some stability for the community.

Good Luck

(sorry my bad english..i'm bavarian)  ;)

MfG  

Christian F. 

• bochnikbochnik Member, Early Access
    Yes, I let 100 orcs to come into our world and I did run away.  
    Famous quote from Azza, the blood mage, during his trial for treason and cowardness. In the beginning, he was a promising young apprentice killing orcs at sight, but after some time, he started to see the Order as band of people full of heroism leading only to unnecessary deaths. For him, the Order was protecting rifts well, however it could do much better. And that's where his controversy started.

He was practising and improving magic more and more, but he was never satisfied. Soon, he began to learn other banned types of magic, especially blood magic, that is very powerful, but comes with a drawback. Things changed for him when he was defending the Reversed Tower fortress, from where he ran away seriously wounded, letting orcs enter human world. There was a trial and Azza was almost sentenced to death, which luckily for him didn't happen. The punishment was simple - expelled from the Order forever. Although Azza was angry at first, he never wanted to avenge himself and he choose to enter Unchained world with only one purpose - to damage Unchained forces as much as he could.

Because orcs aren't good at writing, only tales are known about his stay in the Unchained world. There is one famous - There were 2 orcs captains that hated each other, let's name them just A and B (their names are forgotten). Captain A wanted to kill captain B, he did many ambushes, attacks, even poisoning, but everything failed. So he called Azza to kill captain B for him, which Azza accepted. There was only one demand - captain A will make blood bond with Azza and every spell Azza uses will be fueled by captain A's health. Captain A was stupid enough to accept (orcs...) and Azza killed captain B and his soldiers. Captain A was found dead lying at the floor, because the blood magic has drown all his life. Everytime there are clashes in the Unchained world, Azza wants to be part of it and deal as many damage as possible to both sides. 

When the new Order has arisen, Azza returned back to be part of the Order again. Now, he's using his abilities to defend the rifts again.

Primary Attack - Arcane knife - Azza creates a knife from pure magic, then throws it. (Arcane damage, cd = 0.7 s)

Passive - Blood Enhancement - Azza's arcane knife causes bleeding (not stackable), dealing 15 damage over 5 secs. Everytime a bleeding is completed (15 dmg to 1 enemy unit), Azza gains +2% dmg bonus (stackable up to 25) to the next spell he uses (except blood bond)

Shift - Blood Bond - Makes bond with and ally hero, dealing 50 damage to him/her (one payment at the beggining of bond) and giving him/her +50% speed bonus for 5 secs (also one payment at the beggining of bond). From now, every spell Azza uses is fueled by blood bonded hero's health. Blood bond ends when Azza does blood bond with other hero. Blood bond CAN kill allied heroes. 

Secondary attack - Stunning coil - Azza sends a coil that damages (20 - 40 dmg) and stuns (1 sec) enemies. Coil jumps 5 times to another enemy and then dissapears. Cost is 32 blood bonded player's health.

Q - Wildfire - Azza creates huge fire around him (even bigger than Feebee's wrath) that deals damage to everything including Azza. Damage to allies and allied structures (barricades,...) is always 12, while damage to enemies is 24 and increase for 1/sec. Cost is 24 (increased by 1 for every 2 secs Wildfire is active) blood bonded player's health each second. This ability is toggled by Q and disabled by Q.

E - Blood Mark - Azza marks an enemy (even boss) with his blood magic, having him/her receive + 50% more damage and reducing his/her armor (whatever type) by 5. Player that kills marked enemy receives health equal to 10% of marked enemy's max health. Cost is 20 blood bonded player's health. 

Azza has got very short cooldowns and no mana. When a player plays Azza, he must cooperate with other heroes. Azza has some synergies with the other heroes, such as Bloodspike (tank and delicious meal), Oziel (lifesteal), Hogarth (tank), Ivy (healing), Cygnus (rift healing).
  • The Grand Warden of the South

“Journal Fragments of Master Sunaka”

“We arrived a few days ago in the southern Trade city of Lo’Grash. It’s here we first learned a possible location of the warden that you have sent us to find. The locals tells us he keeps to himself in one of the mountains deeper into the heartland.”

“Were 9 days out of Lo’Grash and the sands have completely reclaimed the land. There is nothing out here no rift no warden like Grand Master Cyngus claims. The senile fool I should never have left the labs. Our guide keeps pushing us on saying it’s just one more day until we will see sweet green grass and fresh blue water. I am starting to wonder if next morning I am just not gone wake up because this “guide” slit my throat and made off with my chest and bags. Though luck for him since he can’t open the money chest without my incantation.”

“12 days out of Lo’Grash. Think I am gone need to take back at the things I called the old fart. Words are coming short to describe the city and the country side we rode through. This valley is overflowing with food and water how is it possible. The only conclusion that I can come up with is rifts but there isn’t any kind of military fortress here. I have asked the guide multiply times if he or someone every saw orcs. He just laughed right into my face. If he wasn’t my guide I would have burned his face off right at that moment stupid Plebs no respect for a grand mage of the order.
    At night I have visited some of the local taverns, in all of them I hear this songs about the warden with slightly different lyrics from what master Cygnus, about how he fights on the mountain with the wolfman and how the sounds of battle ring.”

“There must be something true about this warden and he must be fighting the orcs at the rifts it’s the only explanation the old man was again right. And all of this just out of some song lyrics he found in a dusty tome. Tomorrow I am going up the mountain to the origin of the water in this valley. I am guessing the rift will be close to the rivers origin if it isn’t the cause of it. I will soon see who this warden is if he isn’t a fairytale.”

“This guy is unbelievable he’s easily matching the gnoll in speed and the ogres in power and all with a finesse that would put Gabriella to shame. I am not sure but I think I can call him elf like ( he has the pointy airs even if his skin nor his eyes match any of the known species).
    There is something not right with this guy. His face is clearly reflecting rage but his eyes are showing a serenity, a calmness and the way he’s fighting without regard for self-preservation.
    I have always been rather proud of my close quarter skills but he would just mop the floor with me easily. No sane man can fight like this, I suspect he’s trying to kill himself.(honorable fool)
    After 10 mins of fighting the orcs have started retreating away from him I can feel the danger coming off from him the killer instinct that I will die if I attack him. I must get out of here this place isn’t safe.”

“Letter to Grand Master Cyngus. URGENT DELIVERY ASSET CATOGORY 2.”

First you were right master the warden exist

Secondly I ask urgently to send an order delegation to the “Blue jewel of the desert” not sure if I translate the name correctly but that’s what it should mean. I advise the send a large part of elves with them I am not sure but I think one of their elders may know this warden.

Thirdly send a group of dwarven smiths and masons there is no fortress at the other side of this guess I should call it an omega class rift. If master Tyrindelle is willing he should see it.

Fourth send over my research of my lab I doubt I will be returning any time soon this rift must be studied and protect it’s a wonder that this continent hasn’t been overrun yet. What where these people thinking.

PS send a card load of the  chocolate cookies the one with the dwarven chocolate with the delegation the one Margrette makes. DON’T FORGET THEM OLD MAN.  

The Grand Warden

Primary attack:  slashes with his spear in front of him slightly longer range that the old sword staff. Might want to add an element to this attack since it could be an artifact or as upgrade.

Secondary attack: hooking the orc. Jabs the spear forward and use the two hooks at the side to hook the legs of his opponent and make them fall. => Causes a stun/ knock down effect in front of the warden.  An upgrade might be large area  in front 2 barricade ( wind enchantment on the spear that causes a hard wind to be released in front of it)  low cooldown thinking something like midnights secondary

Q/A(depends on the keyboard) leaf in the wind: defensive skills  warden takes 70% less damage and does a light aoe damage around him  while moving through minions he also gains a slight movement speed increase only while moving through a group of minions.

E grand throw : warden Throw his spears throwing several minions a few steps back if they hit a wall or a barricade they are snared for a few seconds. Warden only has 2 spears CD reduction of 40% when spear is collected might gain a third spear from upgrades also large mobs can’t be pierced ( to much bulk) example 2 small orcs in front of ogre will be pierced with the ogre but no orcs behind the ogre.

Passive: dominance :After killing an ogre or troll or larger elemental causes fear in the lesser minions (runners, light/medium/heavy orcs) or if not balanced after killing X amount of larger enemies

More upgrade ideas

AS/ DAMAGE steroid on primary.

extra armor.

-1 x amount of larger enemies on passive.

Leaf in the wind: increase in damage reduction.

Leaf in the wind: increase in damage return but lose of movement speed.

Leaf in the wind: great movement speed increase even out of combat.

Grand Throw: Larger throw radius on Grand Throw lesser damage.

Grand Throw: extra barding more damage inflicting.

Grand throw: longer shaft more impaled orcs removes ogre restriction.

Hooking the orc: now throws the orcs to the left or right depends or where the wall traps are.

Hooking the orc: changes to wind of the south and now blows the orcs back as long as the spell is hold ( think smolders fire breath)

BIO of the warden

The warden is someone cynical because of his long live off continuous fighting. His strong sense of duty is preventing him of leaving or committing suicide. He isn’t really anti-social even if his behavior may seem like it. It’s more like people “humans” can’t keep up with him so he doesn’t bother with them too much and the few that stayed for a long time with him eventually die somewhere on his battlefield. He doesn’t talk much about his past and has a really odd sense of humor. When asked where he comes from he just points into the direction of the rift.

The most off putting thing he does is his bone sculpting where he uses the bones of some of the larger enemies to craft. Sculpturing Woman, children, fellow warriors and animals. Almost always throwing them into the fire when he’s finished.
    At night he might be seen standing on one of the mountain outcrops looking over the valley throwing a hand full of ash out in the wind.

Physical:

Long slender man slightly darker complexity of skin color think into the region of India, south Asia.
    Long black hear hanging in a braid whit a sliver of white/gray/silver running through it. And 2 charm hanging in it (older elf man)
    eyes complete black pools. ( not vantablack)

Long comfortable boots and lightly dressed (Arabic, indian) types of cloths come to mind ( since he’s fighting in desert weather (a snow version might be nice as a skin).
    Armor mostly leather reinforced with some steel

One spear is carried on the back and one small sword on the right hip but its sealed in the hilt with a silver wire and a rune charm. ( who knows why when I ask him he refuses to tell me).
    the spear in his hand as well as the one on the back are both slightly longer then the char and have a long spear head engraved with a rune and 2 hooks protruding at the base of the spearhead.

Role: bruiser/ controller

Some control spells which allow him to work with the traps  and other heroes as well as control the flow of the wave and allows for clumping up. Depending on damage stats and CD’s he might be able to be played as a assassin of larger minions like midnight.

His weakness is mostly in catching up and dealing with small kobold runners and minions that slip through the kill box since he lacks any movement spells unless he’s in combat.

Think hes rather balanced skill wise. the only thing i can see him being used in as a troll is blasting minions over the baricades and like that out of the killbox. (fixable by making the baricades slightly higher)

• edited September 22
    I'd actually like to see a Lightning-Magic based female character. (Kind of like how Smolder is a Fire-Magic based character.) I would have liked to have had a Ice-Magic based female character, but then they gave us two Ice-based male characters. So yeah... Fem Lightning Magic character would be nice.
  • So i would like to know if i can post my hero ideas i dont have them as flushed out as everyone else i havent read alot of them but man oh man is there a lot lol. I have 6 hero ideas with weapons or the magic they would use what type they are like ones a bear another one is a Rabbit think of the game overgrowth  but i dont have the weavers or what order they fight for or all of there abilities  but if i should post somewhere else let me know :)
  • Just post them here I like reading anything that sounds interesting.
  • so i have a few ideas let me know what you think 

The first guy should be a bear or a bull:  i really like acid nades in OMD2 and the sprayers so i think a acid dealing hero would be really cool he would have a Double barrel acid sprayer for his main gun with two acid filled tanks on his back, the acid nades for his secondary attack, an acid rain ring its just like the ring storm except its acid rain and the next ability is he sprays acid on the floor it damages orcs and heals other players. I dont have the weavers but yea ill make them later 

The second hero i thought of could either be Maxes son or just a young kid like 15 that has to help but doesnt know much so he is given the stone staff from the second game and a new Stone gauntlet which can make a wall when you put up the wall on the other side are spike you then push the wall the stone hand for like 3 tiles and it hits and damage the orcs. The next ability is he can incase himself in rock kind of like Mei from Overwatch (he doesnt have to heal with that but would be cool) but he doesnt take any damage and he pops out it shatters sending shards out and cutting up the orcs. One more ability if they wish would be in close quarters like in a hall way he could move the stone walls to smash to the other side smashing the orcs either that or a hand of stone pops up from the ground and grabs a few orcs so he has a CC. ill update with more heros tomorrow tell me what you think about these two heros i thought of all mine in a day or so lol they need to be more flushed out.
  • They are rather good but I would change a few things to make things more interesting.

How about the first guy is a giant since we already have a bear and bull. That way he has got more differences to make him interesting. But the poison idea is good since we don't have one of those yet.

The teenage is good he's like an earth bender.
  • SirSleepsALotSirSleepsALot Member
    edited September 24
    The ogre tamer
    Human ranger on an ogres back
    Little brother of the gnoll breeeder

Lmb Ranger - ranger fires an arrow 
        Ogre - ogre throws a punch infront of him (simillair like temper, 3 part combo attack and a strong final blow)

Rmb Ranger - lure: throws a bait that lures nearby minions (mercs, bosses, runners and hunters are immune)
        Ogre - uppercut: the ogre uppercuts minions cose to him and throws them straight up in the air                                                                                       (something like a steam vent but it also deals dmg)

Q   Ranger - Reinforcments: throws a cage of teacup gnolls to fight on his side (gnoll breeders ability but smaller amount of gnolls)
         Ogre - Charge attack - the ogre ruches forward and deals massive damage to the first minion it hits

E   Ranger - rage potion: shoots the ogre with a rage arrow; increases ogres damage by 250% (might be too much but it has to be                                                      something huge due to its drawback)
                          and makes him attack anything in his sight. While the ogre is enraged it's not possible to 
                          change to ogres abbilities and its also possible that it will attack allies (guardians, decoy, heroes and summoned retainers)
                          Still possible to attack as ranger
        Ogre - Rock throw: pulls a huge boulder out of the ground and throws it forward has a 50% chance to execute small minions

Shift Tag team- changes from ogre to rangers abbilities and vice versa (both of them have separate mana), has a cooldown of 5 seconds
    Passive  Ranger - while using rangers abilities, ogre will attack nearby minions for 50% of its original damage
                   Ogre - while using ogres abilities, ranger will attack nearby minions for 50% of its original damage

Weavers:
    T1 - 1. Fire arrows - arrows now deal fire damage instead of physical and also applies dot
        2. Friends Forever -the half with lower mana regenerates mana to the amount of the other half's
        3. Deadly combo - when ogre uses the uppercut ranger will shoot at all minions in air for 200% of his basic attack

T2 - 1. Big brothers gnolls - teacup gnolls now slow minions by 40%
        2. Irresistible smell - bait now lures hunters and runners
        3. Explosive suprise - bait now explodes after it expires

T3 - 1. Friends Forever - if either 
        2. Controlled rage - it's now possible to control the ogre and he will no longeer attack allies
        3. Safe and sound - switches the rage potion to a healing potions which heals for 50% of MISSING hp

T4 - 1. No retreat - gains a frontal damage reduction by 70% but increases a damage from the back by 30%
           2. Bigger Boulder - increases the boulders damage by 20% and execution chance to 80%
           3. Collateral casualties - teacup gnolls now have a dynamite strapped to their back

Some other weavers:
    T4 Metoerite - ranger enflames boulder which will now create  a massive fire crater that deals fire dot
    T3 Volotile coction - increases the rage buff to 350%
  • They are rather good but I would change a few things to make things more interesting.

How about the first guy is a giant since we already have a bear and bull. That way he has got more differences to make him interesting. But the poison idea is good since we don't have one of those yet.

The teenage is good he's like an earth bender.
    that is good we dont have a giant or troll so yea be cool thanks for the input :)

• Well i kind of have a hero idea, so here goes...

Name: Orion

Race: Magic Powered Golem

Voice: Mechanical/Electronic sounding deep voice

Backstory: A 3 way collaboration project occurred between the Humans, Elves and Dwarves to create the ultimate rift defender, the result was Orion, A 10 feet tall metal golem with magical energy emanating from the several runes on it's body. However the project was disbanded after a single completed Orion model was created due to the insane amount of resources it took to create such an advanced sentient golem. 

Primary Attack: Orion slams enemies with his fists, dealing medium physical damage and small knockback.

Secondary Attack: Orion lobs a blue orb that acts like a sticky grenade. It deals heavy arcane damage in a small area and deals 2x normal damage to stuck enemies.

Summon greatsword: Orion summons an ethereal great sword for 10 seconds that deals medium arcane damage per hit. This great sword replaces his normal Primary attack for the abilities duration. The sword ignores armor and casts a debuff, which makes enemies take 50% more damage from all sources for 5 seconds after being hit.

Limit Breaker Explosion (ultimate): Orions runes glow fiercely charging up an attack, gaining a 25% physical damage resistance(stacks with passive) while charging and after 5 seconds Orion unleashes a huge wave of magic in all directions, dealing massive damage in a large area.   

Magic Barriers(passive): Orion and all allies close to Orion take 30% less physical damage and 15% less damage from other damage sources.  

Well that's my idea for a Hero. Hope ya like it.
  • Rhiannon, The Swamp Witch

Visual Concept
    Rough Sketchs
    Rhiannon ruled the swamp in eras past, some say with an iron fist. No one can say for sure, as she's been dead and decayed underground since before anyone living can tell. However, with the mass amounts of orc blood saturating the swamp, this old witch has been given resurgence, and she's going to reclaim her marshy kingdom.

Passive: 
    Swamp Strength: Rhiannon gains power while in combat, doing 5% more damage for every 10 seconds she's in combat for up to 20% bonus.

Primary:
    Rhiannon has a whip that has about the range of Gabriela's kinetic pulse but in a straight line, hits all enemies in the line.

1: Sacred Soil - Rhiannon throws a jar of her swamp mud on the ground, leaving a circle of healing for her allies, and slowing her enemies.

2:  Stampede - Rhiannon send out a stampede of 6 crocodiles which charge at a medium speed and root and DOT the first enemy they come into contact with.

3: Bog : Rhiannon creates a pool of water at the target location, slowing enemies and killing small ones that are in it for more than 3 seconds.

The abilities and design aren't final but I like it so far.