Suggestion for endless...

sine25sine25 Member, War Mage Founder, Early Access
I see after i worked hard to get to lvl 80 endless is only recommended for 5 players, after all that work to get to 80 I should be able to play single player and just add a leader board for single players imo

Comments

• JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    sine25 said:
    I see after i worked hard to get to lvl 80 endless is only recommended for 5 players, after all that work to get to 80 I should be able to play single player and just add a leader board for single players imo
    You can play solo endless, and there is a leaderboard for solo endless... that said, you need to be at least level 100 to play it solo and have as many upgraded traps as possible because it's HARD.
  • sine25sine25 Member, War Mage Founder, Early Access
    edited July 2016
    I know you can play it solo, let me re-phrase, they should modify it so that it is possible to have a chance at it, instead of hitting a brick wall, and yes their is leader boards , but no one is on the 1 player match, i meant a separate leaderboard, because single player would be toned down and require their own (not just listed as 1 player match).
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    edited July 2016
    Oh ok... Well, before the patch, difficulty scaled depending on how many players there were, but it was still very difficult solo (and yes, the 1 player match leaderboard reflected that difficulty scale-down).

Endless is supposed to be "end-game" content, meaning the thing people do when they reach a very high level. So it's always gonna be like "hitting a brick wall" because that's what it's supposed to be... maximum level of difficulty.

That said, there still might be changes to endless, so we'll have to wait and see... =)

At any rate, keep leveling up and specially your traps, because even if they scale back the difficulty, you'll still need to be level 100+ and have as many high tier traps as you can to succeed solo (like before).
  • sine25sine25 Member, War Mage Founder, Early Access
    edited July 2016
    maybe have endless tiers at 20, 40, 60, and 80 with varying degree of difficulty. what i loved about orcs must die 2 is the co op endless with a buddy, easier to manage with 2 also

Post edited by sine25 on