Suggestion for endless...

I see after i worked hard to get to lvl 80 endless is only recommended for 5 players, after all that work to get to 80 I should be able to play single player and just add a leader board for single players imo

Comments

• sine25 said:
    I see after i worked hard to get to lvl 80 endless is only recommended for 5 players, after all that work to get to 80 I should be able to play single player and just add a leader board for single players imo
    You can play solo endless, and there is a leaderboard for solo endless... that said, you need to be at least level 100 to play it solo and have as many upgraded traps as possible because it's HARD.
  • edited July 2016
    I know you can play it solo, let me re-phrase, they should modify it so that it is possible to have a chance at it, instead of hitting a brick wall, and yes their is leader boards , but no one is on the 1 player match, i meant a separate leaderboard, because single player would be toned down and require their own (not just listed as 1 player match).
  • edited July 2016
    Oh ok... Well, before the patch, difficulty scaled depending on how many players there were, but it was still very difficult solo (and yes, the 1 player match leaderboard reflected that difficulty scale-down).

Endless is supposed to be "end-game" content, meaning the thing people do when they reach a very high level. So it's always gonna be like "hitting a brick wall" because that's what it's supposed to be... maximum level of difficulty.

That said, there still might be changes to endless, so we'll have to wait and see... =)

At any rate, keep leveling up and specially your traps, because even if they scale back the difficulty, you'll still need to be level 100+ and have as many high tier traps as you can to succeed solo (like before).
  • edited July 2016
    maybe have endless tiers at 20, 40, 60, and 80 with varying degree of difficulty. what i loved about orcs must die 2 is the co op endless with a buddy, easier to manage with 2 also

Post edited by sine25 on