OMDU Stats

OMDU Stats is a website that I made this summer to help everyone learn about the stats behind the game.  I hear a lot about people asking for damage or health numbers, even trap information.  I made the website to help answer some of the questions people ask and to help people decide what the best strategy is for them.  My goal is to make a website with personal opinion aside so you can make the decision about the best traps, gear, bosses, and heroes for you.  I want to keep adding content to the website to make it even more useful so if you think of something you would like to see, please just let me know!  If you notice something wrong, just let me know and I can fix it!

Link to the website: http://www.omdu-stats.com/

Thanks to everyone who helped with the website, who made it was it is today!
TillingSaturn
Owner of OMDU-Stats.com

Comments

• TillingSaturnTillingSaturn Member, Early Access

Hello again everyone!  It’s been over a year since I launched OMDU Stats!  Soon after I made the website the game changed a ton and a lot of the numbers were changed.  I decided to wait a while before drastically changing the website.  Now that the game is launched I thought it was a good idea to update everything and make it accurate.  There are still a few numbers I’m sure are wrong but almost everything should be looking good.  I hope someone finds it useful!  I had fun working on it!

TillingSaturn
    Owner of OMDU-Stats.com