Update 1.6 Known Issues Thread
The OMDU servers have returned, with the update you’ve been waiting for! A *lot* of things have changed with this update, and the top known issues are currently listed below.Top Known Issues:
- Players may not be able to edit, rename, or delete the starter deck.
- Multiple party invitations cannot be sent simultaneously.
- Several skills, traits, and weavers are not working quite as intended. Some minor discrepancies also exist between text and actual function of skills and weavers:
Ivy – “Harmony” and “Gift of Mana” weavers do not function. “Natural Affinity” and “Forgiveness” weavers reduce 4 seconds, not 2 as stated.
Bionka – “Queen of Speed” weaver triggers incorrectly with allied Unchained
Hogarth – “Feel Good!” weaver works in combat. It should not.
Gabriella – “Blink” does not remove control effects as it should.
Zoey – “Refreshing the Spirit” weaver is active by default
Trait – “Overprotective” primary effect does not function
- Flame Bracers are unlocked and may be obtained from chests Apprentice level and above. Currently, they do not show up as available.
- Players may not be able to select the First Eye Blind Stinkeye skin during hero selection, even though they have the skin.
- Claiming Chests can get into a state where you cannot claim consecutive chests. Reopening the Inventory menu resolves this issue.
- Rapid mouse clicks in the Hero Select lobby can cause significant hitching.
- There are areas in new maps that players are able to enter into map geometry, causing players to get stuck. If this occurs, use Alt-K to force a death and allow the character to respawn naturally.
- Windows 10 – Players may occasionally crash while playing. If this occurs to you, please provide additional details to our support team to help us identify and resolve the cause of your crash.
- Friend Referrals -- The "grand vanity chest" reward is not being received correctly. We will be resolving this issue ASAP.
- Level 20 heroic dyes -- These were not correctly awarded during the reset, and we're working on resolving this ASAP.
- Firestarter and other promotional skins -- A number of players who earned the Firestarter promotional skin did not receive their bundle of promotional skins. We're working on resolving this ASAP.
- The issue preventing some players from progressing through the prologue was resolved with a patch on Thursday.
Robot Entertainment | Former Community Manager
Post edited by Harmonia on