Greetings from UK!

Danzomanzo here, Danzo for short and Dan for shortest. So me and some fine folks from the EU community will be joining the rest of you soon, and I'd be lying if I said we aren't a tad excited! I believe that allowing all to reap the in-game gold benefits as well as take advantage of a much more vibrant and communicative forum will not just serve to maintain interest, but bring old as well as new players back into the fold. It's been a bit of a struggle under Gameforge, so sorry if I seem a little enthusiastic!

Hoping to meet you all at some point whether on here or in-game, so until then have fun smashing orcs! Or whatever else they throw your way :)

Comments

• MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Master Founder, Robot Entertainment, Early Access
    Danzomanzo here, Danzo for short and Dan for shortest. So me and some fine folks from the EU community will be joining the rest of you soon, and I'd be lying if I said we aren't a tad excited! I believe that allowing all to reap the in-game gold benefits as well as take advantage of a much more vibrant and communicative forum will not just serve to maintain interest, but bring old as well as new players back into the fold. It's been a bit of a struggle under Gameforge, so sorry if I seem a little enthusiastic!

Hoping to meet you all at some point whether on here or in-game, so until then have fun smashing orcs! Or whatever else they throw your way :)
    Welcome!

Gorkster said:
    Welcome to Turicvod city, where the orcs are green and Bionka is pretty!
    I LOL'd.
  • Hi,

I'm also from the UK I'm not the greatest player. But I'll enjoy more people to be sarcastic to.
    I'm expecting more fun games, rewards and laughing at bad trap placement.
    It's going to be fun taking the next step towards the game being finally released.
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    Welcome, welcome, welcome! Make yourselves right at home :smile:
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • JuicyJuicy Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Welcome aboard!
    Welcome to Juicy's Midnight Assassination Service. You grab em, I'll stab em.
  • CdrKeenCdrKeen Member
    Good to see you all still here :)
    pogo!
  • bobsackbobsack Member
    How very...strange