Patch 2.1 - Premium Shoppe!

Comments

• SenatorBirdSenatorBird Member
    edited May 16
    I feel the gibs conversion rate was low :v

And I did not expected that sabotage consumables on the stare would only be purchased with gold instead of skulls. NVM I now realized what is going on with the gold purchasable consumables.

I still have a lot of stunning accumulator
    and revenge runes and other parts that can only be used in few traps

Post edited by SenatorBird on
  • SyvereSyvere Member
    edited May 16
    I got 300 gibs out of a trap chest as one of the card places, thats a pretty bum amount of gibs for an otherwise good trap card.  Maybe if it were 1000.
    just my 2 cents.  I do like that all the cards are traps I still need though - highly appreciated change.
  • BangorBangor Member
    Will we need to have the traps upgraded to Tier 7 in order to get the gibs, or will it exchange any cards over the amount required to reach Tier 7?
  • @Bangor The trap needs to be at T7, or it will give extra cards, when the traps reach T7 then it's all converted to gibs

• Hmm, 10 trap chests and zero spring parts. It might be too RNG still... I have no way to get the parts that I need to try different builds. 
  • The update is looking great so far.

But the swinging mace trap in the throne room is still buggy. It throws them through the wall still.
  • I honestly don't like any of the avatars you've left as default. Are we going to get back ones we had before? Right now it shows the Gnoll Hunter to myself, but I have no avatar to my friends or others. Just give me back my Giant!

The Box O' Vox | Orcs Must Die! Twitch Streamer | Twitch.tv/AndrealVox
  • SharkyqSharkyq Member
    attention! gnoll breader takes no damage in sabotage. possible to lose game because of that
  • hummm was wondering where do you get choice for the title ?
  • chuckbertchuckbert Member
    While it is better than un-used traps you have too many of, it still hurts a lot to watch +300gib show up in both the rare & epic spots in a Gib trap chests.  3400 gibs lost, 1000 skulls gained... ouch
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    chuckbert said:
    While it is better than un-used traps you have too many of, it still hurts a lot to watch +300gib show up in both the rare & epic spots in a Gib trap chests.  3400 gibs lost, 1000 skulls gained... ouch
    Then you might want to go buy things off the Store Deals now that they only show non T7 traps.
  • NeoGabiNeoGabi Member
    I like the majority of these changes and I'm looking forward to trying out some of the new options!

That said, I feel that the combined loss of 30% of her damage and her bounce stun is an overly harsh change to Bionka. Given how incredibly slow she is it's already hard to play her on large maps. I know that she was overplayed in Sabotage, but these changes are really damaging in other play.

Also I really wish the change to the player avatar system hadn't removed so many of the nicer avatar pictures. The ones that are left for default use are just not very appealing. =/
  • MericaMadmanMericaMadman Member
    edited May 17
    Something that we're seeing in sabotage is that heavy minions are MUCH harder to kill (almost unkillable) and we get backed up constantly in the early wave rounds. I know that in RL minions were made much harder in comparison to early level maps, so I'm not sure if our levels being 88-100 has an effect on this somehow. This is direct contrast to what the patch notes said... early waves were suppose to be made easier because most of the sabotage wins were really decided on your early game trap defense on some maps. If this is done to allow lowbies a chance to play against experienced players then you'll see it exploited by smurf accounts. One smurf with 2 higher levels.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Something that we're seeing in sabotage is that heavy minions are MUCH harder to kill (almost unkillable) and we get backed up constantly in the early wave rounds. I know that in RL minions were made much harder in comparison to early level maps, so I'm not sure if our levels being 88-100 has an effect on this somehow. This is direct contrast to what the patch notes said... early waves were suppose to be made easier because most of the sabotage wins were really decided on your early game trap defense on some maps. If this is done to allow lowbies a chance to play against experienced players then you'll see it exploited by smurf accounts. One smurf with 2 higher levels.
    I didn't really notice that, maybe you were too used to Bionka dmg?
  • Something that we're seeing in sabotage is that heavy minions are MUCH harder to kill (almost unkillable) and we get backed up constantly in the early wave rounds. I know that in RL minions were made much harder in comparison to early level maps, so I'm not sure if our levels being 88-100 has an effect on this somehow. This is direct contrast to what the patch notes said... early waves were suppose to be made easier because most of the sabotage wins were really decided on your early game trap defense on some maps. If this is done to allow lowbies a chance to play against experienced players then you'll see it exploited by smurf accounts. One smurf with 2 higher levels.
    I didn't really notice that, maybe you were too used to Bionka dmg?
    I played bionka, dobbins, tundra... had rage potion / damage power up and even with all 3 of us together it was still extremely difficult. We felt like we were pissing into a fan LOL! Not to mention we use debilitator and stunning AC debuffs.
  • apinapin Member, War Mage Founder
    edited May 17
    2.1 =  fail patch! I dont like map changes! I dont like Hero changes! ! (why in full release? - each new patch change all heroes?) Worst of all: Cannot place Coinforge behind guardian in Restricted Section map! Throne Room i still bugged!
    You should kept this fails in beta!!! In full release Please bring new content and no bugs, changes and failures!
    First and only CZ&SK funsite of OMD series http://orcs-must-die.cz

• Me and my team felt a difference in difficulty in Baths and Throne Room. They were both a lot harder. On Baths both teams lost rift points on the first wave. But I'm happy, I asked for them to be harder. :) 
    I'm sure the difficulty is mirrored on both sides.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • CdrKeenCdrKeen Member, Apprentice Founder
    Buying a chest in the Shoppe for giblets is not worth it when you "only" get giblets back (i know there are skulls too).

You bought a chest for 4000 and get 1000 skulls and 600 giblets back. Not a good deal.
    pogo!
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    CdrKeen said:
    Buying a chest in the Shoppe for giblets is not worth it when you "only" get giblets back (i know there are skulls too).

You bought a chest for 4000 and get 1000 skulls and 600 giblets back. Not a good deal.
    If your inventory is so close to T7 that you're getting mostly gibs, you should be using the daily deals to complete the missing upgrades, not the gib shop chests... specially now that only non-t7 traps will show in the daily deals.