Does ice resonator works against targets with the "chilled" debuff?

And does stunning resonator works against targets with the "slow" debuff from tar and vtar?

Best Answers

Answers

• @TimeMaster

the second part is right, probably just not well phrased even if the minion is under some kind of control effect, if hit by the trap it will get the bonus from the stunning accumulator.

as for the control resonator, the older description said , damage to stunned/snared enemies.

new description removed the snared, so I am under the impression that it do not work anymore agaisnt slowed minions
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    @TimeMaster

the second part is right, probably just not well phrased even if the minion is under some kind of control effect, if hit by the trap it will get the bonus from the stunning accumulator.

as for the control resonator, the older description said , damage to stunned/snared enemies.

new description removed the snared, so I am under the impression that it do not work anymore agaisnt slowed minions
    I was refering to the last part of controlled resonator.

And I repeat myself, it does work on tar slow effect, you can go and test it yourself.

I highly doubt he was actually asking about the stunning accumulator keeping the effect after a physics trap hiting an enemy which at the same time is slowed, however, if he meant to ask that, then yes, doesn't matter what effects a minion has, it will be affected by the stunning accumulator if hit by a physics trap with it.
  • GustavoMGustavoM Member
    Yeah, I messed it up. I meant to say "Controlled resonator", not "Stunning Resonator".

Thus, it seems we are having a bit of "confusion" going on between you two. Might as well ask a dev to chime in and clarify.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    GustavoM said:
    Yeah, I messed it up. I meant to say "Controlled resonator", not "Stunning Resonator".

Thus, it seems we are having a bit of "confusion" going on between you two. Might as well ask a dev to chime in and clarify.
    It's a simple test though, did it myself.

Start The Wall Endless with boom barrel with controlled resonator. blow one barrel next to a medium orc, it won't die, just about 75% of damage. Repeat on top of tar, it will die. Mysterious solved :P