In need of guild rework

So I play on ps4 and the major thing I see holding this game back from being truly great is communication and a social aspect.
There is no way to communicate with people outside of voice comms and being in a guild is the most pointless feature of the game. You can't see what other people are doing, you can't see easily group with them and there is zero social interaction with the people in you guild. I think the devs really need to take a look at the guilds and make improvements to better allow people to play together. It would help keep people playing more than anything else the could possibly add to the game if you had things to do with your guild.

Comments

• They are working on improving the PS4 comms
  • ShadeDevShadeDev Member, Robot Entertainment, Early Access, Apprentice Founder, Featured Developer
    We agree.  PS4 comms are a huge issue.
    Doug Houserman
    Robot Entertainment | Lead Balance Designer
  • Yeah this game is pretty great I have been playing non stop for about a week now since I started it's really addictive. but as ssomeone coming from mostly moms I really feel the social aspect is the key part that's missing and if social systems were updated this game would be a straight up 10/10
    Once the gameplay is done and you have done most of the stuff people would still be coming back just to play with the people they meet in game and I feel like it would really give the game more longevity.
  • DizzyDaze said:
    Yeah this game is pretty great I have been playing non stop for about a week now since I started it's really addictive. but as ssomeone coming from mostly moms I really feel the social aspect is the key part that's missing and if social systems were updated this game would be a straight up 10/10
    Once the gameplay is done and you have done most of the stuff people would still be coming back just to play with the people they meet in game and I feel like it would really give the game more longevity.
    Well the optimization issues are still there... Lagging like crazy when a big number of orcs show up.
  • rayleiraylei Member
    edited August 12
    Xarkies said:
    DizzyDaze said:
    Yeah this game is pretty great I have been playing non stop for about a week now since I started it's really addictive. but as ssomeone coming from mostly moms I really feel the social aspect is the key part that's missing and if social systems were updated this game would be a straight up 10/10
    Well the optimization issues are still there... Lagging like crazy when a big number of orcs show up.
    I think that is hardware limit I think. Pathing finding+large 3D graphics+all the stuff going on= rip CPU + GPU. It is like those battelground in Total War Games. 
    So this is how we add small words under our post/comments.
  • Just wanted to add on PS4 having the the hotkeys for leveling up and items on the same hotkeys is super annoying. I've died about 20 times because I've been trying to use a potion and I can't because it wants me to select a level up skill. I don't realize this fast enough and die :(. Either let us set a talent loadout ahead to time, or have a separate menu for leveling up. Thank you.
  • raylei said:
    Xarkies said:
    DizzyDaze said:
    I think that is hardware limit I think. Pathing finding+large 3D graphics+all the stuff going on= rip CPU + GPU. It is like those battelground in Total War Games. 
    I don't know. I have a hard time believing that the PS4 can't run OMDU at locked 30fps. Where as it can run much more demanding games.