Does the naptha sprayer trap add a combo point for minions soaked by naptha once killed?

Here's my question: does the naptha sprayer trap add a combo point for minions soaked by naptha once killed?
I'm asking this since i want to do more combo points for money value or maybe achievements purpose.

Best Answers

• KenBearKenBear Member
    Accepted Answer
    Yup, for the whole soaking period and the post-glory-time (about 4 sec after the effect ends) you will get 1 combo point from the sprayer. It has the longest combo point effective period.

Answers

• Good to know, my thanks to both of you!  =) =) 
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    KenBear said:
    Yup, for the whole soaking period and the post-glory-time (about 4 sec after the effect ends) you will get 1 combo point from the sprayer. It has the longest combo point effective period.
    Are you sure about the second part?

Pretty much all the effects only add combo point while active, I'm pretty sure this one is the same.
  • KenBear said:

Pretty much all the effects only add combo point while active, I'm pretty sure this one is the same.
    Are you saying the post-glory-time only apply to bust damage type trap (even exclude dot type like fire traps and grinder?)
  • i guess i'm gonna have to ask another question then: @KenBear ;what is the post-glory-time that you are talking about?
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    KenBear said:
    KenBear said:

Are you saying the post-glory-time only apply to bust damage type trap (even exclude dot type like fire traps and grinder?)
    Yes, exactly that.