BRASS's Dwarven Turret Weaver and Upgrade using wrench and scrap

Is the Turret Weaver related to it's upgrade using wrench and scrap? I.E., do you need to upgrade your Turret once (which make it have a static shield in visual) to make the corresponding lv2 Turret weaver (reflect dmg in AOE) activated?
If not, how does the upgrade using wrench and scrap improve the Turret?

Best Answer

Answers

• I don't think it's related, the weaver upgrade makes that the turret takes damages and then reflects it in an aoe 
    while the electric shield only affects the attacker.
    I'm answering you with what i've understood of the new character on the notes: http://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/14637/a-new-heroine-is-coming-to-omdu-read-the-blog-designing-brass-now#latest , i haven't actually tryied to play her yet.

I guess the result you can expect is that the attacker gets the damage of the electric shield and the aoe damage as well, making him take more damage than the other ennemies that haven't attacked the turret.

I hope it answered your question.
  • For the tiers I would guess.

To get to tier 2 hit it 5 times. Costing 10 each. Full cost 50 scrap.

To get to tier 3 hit it 10 times. Costing 10 each. Full cost 100 scrap.

This is just a guess I didn't bother counting.
  • I don't think it's related, the weaver upgrade makes that the turret takes damages and then reflects it in an aoe 
    while the electric shield only affects the attacker.
    I'm answering you with what i've understood of the new character on the notes: http://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/14637/a-new-heroine-is-coming-to-omdu-read-the-blog-designing-brass-now#latest , i haven't actually tryied to play her yet.

I guess the result you can expect is that the attacker gets the damage of the electric shield and the aoe damage as well, making him take more damage than the other ennemies that haven't attacked the turret.

I hope it answered your question.
    Thanks for the link, though it haven't cleared my confusion, I want to make it crystal clear.