Banquet Hall Endless wave 34 fun setup

Comments

• Can't reach wave 24. Ever since the last update, i reach wave 23-24 with about 24-25 rift points and the match just ends right in the middle of a wave. The devs who make this game are terrible at controlling game breaking glitches :/
  • Fish61324 said:
    Can't reach wave 24. Ever since the last update, i reach wave 23-24 with about 24-25 rift points and the match just ends right in the middle of a wave. The devs who make this game are terrible at controlling game breaking glitches :/
    That's unfortunately "normal" with how the endless mode works right now as there is a 40 minute limit (can confirm is 40 minutes from when the game loads at first go break, not the timer you can see that start at wave 1) for this game mode due to a bug that made the game crash with a blue screen before this change was made. The devs said it is a solution just for the moment and I believe its better than not getting any rewards due to the bug (happened to me before around waves 20-25 and didn't get any rewards). As for how I got to wave 34 is that I just ready as soon as the go break comes and I was at around 38 minutes when I lost, so I didn't had much time left.