MOAR Fire Maps!

Ladies and Gentlemages, I think we need more fire based maps. There is technically only one map with pure Fire fiends, Gates of Thuricvod. Then there is ice based map with Northmun and Frost Clan who have Avlanche and Frostbite (both Riftmaster and Master have them, but Gates of Thurcvod's Warmage don't which I understand due to difficulty). It is 4 maps against 1.
I wanna more fire maps. What about dragon's lair? Maybe explore more City of Thuricvod? Area linked to Smolder's origins, Phoenix's nesting grounds? Fire fiends homearea? 
I hope this suggestion will reach out to the team.
Never been so digital

Comments

• RaNdOmKiLs666RaNdOmKiLs666 Member
    edited January 4
    What about an ancient temple flowing with lava from a nearby volcano? It could be called the Fire Temple. I do agree it'd be nice to have more maps with a fire theme, or even set in a desert environment.
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey there! I like lava (cake) so I'm loving these suggestions guys! (Ok that joke was bad even for me)
    Anyway, great ideas guys, thank you for posting! I've passed the suggestion on to support.
    German Community Manager
  • How about a map inside a volcano?!
    I would love the idea to play on a map that has a really unstable ground, from time to time, the lava gets higher to cover some places and gates of the map, and make the heroes a hard time to walk around as effectively anymore, you'll probably need to add some voice lines that announces the rise of the lava so the players can run to safety before it kills them instantly, the traps placed won't get damaged by the lava.
    there could be trapdoors around the map that can be triggered to make the ennemies (or players *;..;*) fall to the lava below it.

A perfect map for a new challenge level on omdu if thery ever add one! (if you don't know what i'm talking about, here's my question about it: http://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/14711/will-we-ever-have-an-even-harder-challenge-level-than-rift-lord )

• ZeroStasZeroStas Member
    edited January 4
    How about a map inside a volcano?!
    I would love the idea to play on a map that has a really unstable ground, from time to time, the lava gets higher to cover some places and gates of the map, and make the heroes a hard time to walk around as effectively anymore, you'll probably need to add some voice lines that announces the rise of the lava so the players can run to safety before it kills them instantly, the traps placed won't get damaged by the lava.
    there could be trapdoors around the map that can be triggered to make the ennemies (or players *;..;*) fall to the lava below it.

A perfect map for a new challenge level on omdu if thery ever add one! (if you don't know what i'm talking about, here's my question about it: http://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/14711/will-we-ever-have-an-even-harder-challenge-level-than-rift-lord )

I love it, although area where lava reaches I would keep unplaceable for traps (scorched area and magma). Can be tricky to make it due to minions would straightly go there and die from lava. 
    Never been so digital
  • Fire fiends could also work in a desert temple.

I'm thinking a map of the ancient city of Oasis(see Stinkeye Bio). With the giant pyramid.

From Teddys idea bank.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.