Offers for consumables (for Sabotage like traps)

Hi,

I suggest that Player can buy consumables cards for sabotage like traps for survival.

greets

Comments

• BrasegapokBrasegapok Member
    edited January 6
    You mean buying consumable chests with gibs? Cause right now you need to Use gold to buy a consumable chest.

or else you talk about the daily deals, which i think would add those consumables as well to buy, they could create 2 buttons which says « buy traps » and « buy consumables »

honestly if they add consumables on the daily deals, i would love to see trap parts as well, in order to find much more quickly the rarest parts like springs parts
  • TeeZTeeZ Member
    You mean buying consumable chests with gibs? Cause right now you need to Use gold to buy a consumable chest.

or else you talk about the daily deals, which i think would add those consumables as well to buy, they could create 2 buttons which says « buy traps » and « buy consumables »

honestly if they add consumables on the daily deals, i would love to see trap parts as well, in order to find much more quickly the rarest parts like springs parts
    Yes I mean:

greets
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hi guys,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the consumable cards! Don't hesitate to discuss this topic further and add new ideas, I will share them with the team ;)

Keep on slaying!
    French Community Manager
  • Leshii79Leshii79 Member
    edited January 7
    Если ваш друг ---- не умеет играть и не умеет думать, то это не дает ему право каждый день оскорблять нас в общем чате. Это только его проблемы и других игроков они не должны затрагивать. Возможно ему нужно лечь в больницу на лечение, а не играть в игры. Кстати вопрос к разработчикам - почему мы не можем сразу пожаловаться в игре, на тех кто оскорбляет нас в общем чате? Я сделал жалобу в службу поддержки, но это неудобно и отнимает время. Можно ли добавить «Пожаловаться», что бы мы сразу могли в игре отправить жалобу на неадекватных игроков?

Moderator Note: Name removed. Please stick to our Rules & Guidelines
    Post edited by sashimiak on
  • ElvickElvick Member

Took me aaaaaaages to get my first spring. Daily Deals offering up parts would be awesome. It would allow us to get to a point where we can experiment faster. That's a huge problem in the game in my opinion, experimentation is dictated almost entirely by RNG. And even when it isn't, it still is. The deal page is still random in itself. [at least I assume it's random]

I'm all for this. And consumable chests for gibs would be great to see, even if I wouldn't personally use it at all since I don't like to play Sabotage. But the more options the better.
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Leshii79 said:
    Если ваш друг ---- не умеет играть и не умеет думать, то это не дает ему право каждый день оскорблять нас в общем чате. Это только его проблемы и других игроков они не должны затрагивать. Возможно ему нужно лечь в больницу на лечение, а не играть в игры. Кстати вопрос к разработчикам - почему мы не можем сразу пожаловаться в игре, на тех кто оскорбляет нас в общем чате? Я сделал жалобу в службу поддержки, но это неудобно и отнимает время. Можно ли добавить «Пожаловаться», что бы мы сразу могли в игре отправить жалобу на неадекватных игроков?

Moderator Note: Name removed. Please stick to our Rules & Guidelines
    Я передал предложение относительно прямой кнопки отчета для чата в команде. Пожалуйста, имейте в виду, что мы не разрешаем публиковать имена на форумах, чтобы избежать пламенных войн и оставаться на теме.
    German Community Manager
  • Нам печально, что вы думаете, что мы играем не честно, но у нас кроме двух рук и головы ничего больше нет. Разработчики могут это подтвердить.  Так же выражаем огромную благодарность гильдии НАНС - это они нас всему научили) 
  • I would definitely appreciate that. The Sabotage-Achievements are so hard to manage. Its nearly impossible to geht those cards in a game, and than 75 times...
    It´s hard enough to get some "good cards" (Swifty, unstable rift, Tubifore and so on) as rewards after a Sabotage-Match.
    I am playing so much Sabotage, and i am glad if i am getting one of those Cards per day ( in Numbers: 1 ). And right now i am not talking about to send them in game.

So it would definitely support the effort. And for me there are two possible solutions:

1. Make a Gibs-Trap for Sabotagecards (can be the same as the one in the shop). Let them cost 2000 gibs or something like that, ready.

2. Make some special cards buyable in the daily offers. 2 Unstable rifts 1000 skulls. But then it would be nice if you sell some parts as well. Just one per day is enough. And if you want to, you can make those things also buyable with coins, so it would be a little bit more economically for you.

And whatever the russian say: no