[PS4] Yi Lin damage?

xSlyFoxzxSlyFoxz Member
edited January 12 in Questions & Answers
So I just watched the trailer for Yi Ling and bought her cause she looked cool and I really liked her kit. The first thing I noticed when playing her though was that in the trailer her damage was a LOT more devastating then what it is in game. For example it showed her using her fourth ability,  Tempest Strike, and how it pretty much 1 shot the minions. In the game however, I don't even kill anything with it, even the minions. I just took away about half their health.

This is the same with her primary attacks, which seem to deal NO damage at all. Gabriella does more damage than her primary attack damage that I have been seeing.

Btw I am playing on PS4 if that helps

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• There's a 3rd weaver that gives her 10% chance to instant kill thing over 75% HP on prime, 4nd weaver increase dmg per hit of Tempest Strike.
    When playing Yi-lin, basically You need to switch between R2/L2/▲, not only lazily holding R2, then you'll see the huge difference.
  • KenBear said:
    There's a 3rd weaver that gives her 10% chance to instant kill thing over 75% HP on prime, 4nd weaver increase dmg per hit of Tempest Strike.
    When playing Yi-lin, basically You need to switch between R2/L2/▲, not only lazily holding R2, then you'll see the huge difference.
    Speaking of which, the L2 ability does more damage the lower the HP iirc. So I typically go R2 > triangle > R2 > L2.