The Skin Suggestion Thread

167891012»

Comments

• Lizardmen Skins.
    So I just thought there are dwarfs, elves, and a whole lot of beast races, but there aren't any lizardmen, why's that?
    Well, I thought through some of the heroes and I found some which would go with a lizardmen skin.
    First of theres Yi Lin - With her dual blades she would do an awesome Lizard(wo)men warrior. (I acually did an concept art for her, but I can't draw for sh*t- I tried. -> https://imgur.com/AFo4EyL)
    Secondly theres Hogarth - with his mass and giant axe + shield, he would do a great Templar - Like the ones in Warhammer for example.
    Third of theres Ivy, with her nature skills and bow she would do a great lizard scout.
    And for last, theres Oziel, with his already fishy levitating animation he would be a great shaman for the lizardmen.
    I would really love to see that, cuz every good fantasy lore should have some Lizardmen, and Orcs should be definitly an good fantasy lore. !
  • ZethalitZethalit Member
    edited January 14
    // Edit: Somehow this got posted twice, and I don't know how to delete this one so I just leave it as an edit here. Don't mind it-

--- IF A MOD IS HERE, THIS ONE CAN BE DELETED ---
  • Zethalit said:
    Lizardmen Skins.
    So I just thought there are dwarfs, elves, and a whole lot of beast races, but there aren't any lizardmen, why's that?
    Lizardmen had once been a concept at the start of development of the first orcs. But it didn't get past concept art.

• ZethalitZethalit Member
    edited January 14
    So why don't change that? Unchained is the best game to bring them in-

Just thought about it again. It would be probably stuff for an Update like Yi Lin had.- So a new base Lizardmen Hero, some new maps and those 4 skins in a chest.-

Like, Lizardmen are just missing in this lore of orcs- At least as playable characters.- But there are even signs for em, like the Lizard Queen Skin of Bionka.-

Maybe some developer sees that, and makes it happen. It would be one thing I would really wish for. And it would fit soo well in this world and game.
167891012»