February is right around the corner. News for the upcoming patch when?

Title.

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey there! The Robot team is working on the next update, but there are no details to share just yet. We know it's been a longer wait than usual and will get you guys details as soon as we can!
    German Community Manager
  • I really hope you guys rebalance Brass in the next update, she really needs some major tweaking. 

i'd love some new maps and traps to play on/with. A fire or lava themed map is what i'd like to see in regards to maps. As for the traps, i don't really care as long as they're useful and serve a purpose. A new Hero would be good too.

I suspect the update will come out next month, probably.
  • LemartesLemartes Member, Early Access, Apprentice Founder
    +1 for wanting an update on this.

I've been saving my chests.  Must be 2 or 3 hundred now.
    If there's no new traps coming I will just open them to get the new guardian.

Don't see the harm in sharing what is being worked on - even if its not final and things will change.
  • Lemartes said:
    Don't see the harm in sharing what is being worked on - even if its not final and things will change.
    Because communities (especially for f2p games) are horrible, scum-of-the-earth tier people. If they announce the next patch will include a trap, they better not discover that they'll have to push it to next patch. If they learn they will, they're greeted with "THE DEVS LIED TO US WTF WHERE IS OUR NEW TRAP I'M UNINSTALLING". A large portion of the gaming community finds remembering to breathe to be difficult, you can't expect them to understand game development and why things get delayed.
  • apinapin Member, War Mage Founder
    Any roadmap for 2018 would be usefull. Can we expect Sir Winston (my favorite hero ever) this year? More trap tiers upgrade? New maps? Any stuff from OMD2?
    First and only CZ&SK funsite of OMD series http://orcs-must-die.cz

• ShadeDevShadeDev Member, Robot Entertainment, Early Access, Apprentice Founder, Featured Developer
    I really hope you guys rebalance Brass in the next update, she really needs some major tweaking. 

i'd love some new maps and traps to play on/with. A fire or lava themed map is what i'd like to see in regards to maps. As for the traps, i don't really care as long as they're useful and serve a purpose. A new Hero would be good too.

Brass will receive a ton of updates, assuming all goes as planned.
    Doug Houserman
    Robot Entertainment | Lead Balance Designer
  • ShadeDev said:
    I really hope you guys rebalance Brass in the next update, she really needs some major tweaking. 

Brass will receive a ton of updates, assuming all goes as planned.
    I look forward to them :)
  • New traps and maps would be nice!
  • GustavoMGustavoM Member
    edited January 27
    Exuro92 said:
    New traps and maps would be nice!
    New traps would be quite mandatory, at this rate. We've been getting nothing else than new heroes and maps for the previous years.
    Post edited by GustavoM on
  • LemartesLemartes Member, Early Access, Apprentice Founder
    I hope you do mean updates and not nerfs.  I would like to see all of Brass attacks generate gears.  A weaver that gives a second turret would be nice as well and give a choice between the -50% cannonball stun.

Some new traits would be nice as well - unless the trait system is getting an overhaul - but not at the expense of traps.  Something new to collect every patch needs to be the focus from now on.
  • apin said:
    Any roadmap for 2018 would be usefull. Can we expect Sir Winston (my favorite hero ever) this year? More trap tiers upgrade? New maps? Any stuff from OMD2?
    Kobold King when? :'( They had to tease me with old images of the game on PS4 with stuff not even in the game. He's so cool. I think Winston still has some pictures hanging around in some levels too. Gimme.
  • For me an old player from the 1&2 opus , i really want to play on Tower or reverse tower from 1 and passages from 2 . And i'm okay with the choice of scrapping the mode siege , but playing it with IA was funny ( so much book slap from zoey .... so much ...^^)
  • The wait for the next update is killing me arghhhh..... Seriously though, the next update must be a pretty big one if it's taking this long. 
  • The wait for the next update is killing me arghhhh..... Seriously though, the next update must be a pretty big one if it's taking this long. 
    I'm hoping on a new chinese map or 2 for the upcoming chinese new year this month. Mulan(or whatever that greatsword wielding one is called) or chang e would be cool too.
  • Yeah, new traps would be really neat
  • #1 hope on my list is a fix to the custom games filtering / match joining by account/map level.  Also fixing the issues with the display of available custom games (it gets quite borked if you scroll around the list while it's updating).
  • It is so quiet right now. Is there anything new going on with the game at all?
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello guys!

We know it's been a longer wait than usual, but the Robot team is actively working on the next update. We will give you details as soon as possible!

Keep on slaying!
    French Community Manager
  • Kulina said:
    Hello guys!

We know it's been a longer wait than usual, but the Robot team is actively working on the next update. We will give you details as soon as possible!

Keep on slaying!
    Sounds great!