PvP

Hey, so I was wandering why there isn't any late-game content. something to look up to, if one is getting to level 100 he has nothing else to  do in the game,  the levels are kinda easy once you get to the higher levels. I was wondering if there is any chance to get the old PvP systems? it's extremely fun, not repetitive, challenging, much easier to balance inmo, I actually talked to few people who are already at level 100, they all said: "we really love OMDU but we have nothing to do in the game already so we barely playing anymore.
I think that bringing back the PvP will make the game fresh, more interesting and extremely good since the MOBA genre is really popular now days. 
Would like to hear your thoughts and to hear if there are any plans on bringing it back one day.
Thanks a head of time, Ozmix.

Comments

• Reasons why siege was removed:

• Ozmix said:
    Hey, so I was wandering why there isn't any late-game content. something to look up to, if one is getting to level 100 he has nothing else to  do in the game
    This is what we all said when they announced they would remove siege. I pop in from time to time hoping that they announce they are bringing back true pvp. I know it will never happen and I still watch old streams from time to time. Siege was a thing of beauty sadly lack or advertising killed the game. If I ever find a real magic lamp one day I will be using my first wish to bring you back siege. 

I miss you siege #yourlosscutdeep

-The best Zoey Siege main to ever attack the rift.
  • So, you're asking an already struggling dev to re-release a previously non-successful pvp mode in order to compete with many more successful and already well-estabilished studios in an oversaturated market that already pushed out of the scene over 3 games really close to their very release?