Temple Graveyard - Mercs Out of Bounds - Die without Hero Dps

edited December 2017 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Region: USA

Mode - Survival or Chaos Trials - In Game

Map - Temple Graveyard 

Spawn Merc - Walk towards the Graveyard part of the map near the 1st entrance spawn.
Post edited by xOrcsMustGetHigh on

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Thank you for alerting us to this one! I've passed it along to the team for investigation! :)
    German Community Manager
  • SnackMasterSnackMaster Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    If you get a chance could you include a screenshot of the location either here or via a support ticket? It would help us narrow down the issue quicker. Thanks!
  • Cool. I will save exact location / pic for you next time I run it.
  •  Never bite the hand that feeds you ;)

• edited December 2017
    So after reviewing and testing out the issue, the graveyard area seems to put a damage over time effect on the mercs slowly killing them. When they die it says they went out of bounds. No hero dps.

Is this by chance an intended feature on this map I was unaware of? or is this a bug?

Post edited by xOrcsMustGetHigh on
  • BrasegapokBrasegapok Member
    edited December 2017
    Well ennemies get damaged by the specters hands, the only thing missing is a message for when the mercenary gets killed by those hands. And by default it’s the « went out of bounds » message. Though i would love to see the message « <mercenary> Was kicked for being afk » that can show up for heroes sometimes.
    So yes, it’s an intended feature, you can damage minions as well on the graveyard. Somehow it feels like heroes should be affected as well by those hands, why would they be so picky on the souls they try to steal? 
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Thank you for the additional information and the screenshot! I have passed this along to the team. As mentioned by Brasegapok, the damage over time effect in those little areas is intended (apologies for not realizing earlier that this is what was killing your merc!). However, the kill message you receive if a merc dies there is either a bug or an oversight on our part that we'll have to take a look at.
    German Community Manager
  • Ok awesome, thank you both for the clarification. 

You learn something new everyday.

My glass is always half full.
  • insidehouseinsidehouse Member
    edited February 15
    If Human Image is killed by those specters hands, then his avatar would stay on map forever and unkillable (because main body is already dead)
    Post edited by insidehouse on