Grahpic Card

So recently I thought why not come back to this game, but yeah I forgot I dont have my grahpics card [ its not important why, i just dont have ] so it there any way to make the game run faster ? imean loading cause i takes 20 minutes for me to load the game and when it does load its finished already cause i lost all rift points etc..

Comments

• Gotta feed that hamster man...
  • Carla124 said:
    So recently I thought why not come back to this game, but yeah I forgot I dont have my grahpics card [ its not important why, i just dont have ] so it there any way to make the game run faster ? imean loading cause i takes 20 minutes for me to load the game and when it does load its finished already cause i lost all rift points etc..
    Put the dashboard not on fullscreen, reduce graphics to nothing and close any background programs. Maybe close the dashboard as soon as it starts trying to load (I haven't tried this but has worked in the past for some people).

You could bring a player with a faster computer to wait for you they could probably wait for 15 minutes max. 5 minutes for break at start 10 for the pause timer. The only thing problem they might get bored.

Best solution just play the first 2 games since they don't need to connect to servers to run so you can wait forever.