Farewell from Harmonia

Hey everyone,

Some important news to share. Today is my last day at Robot Entertainment. Starting next week I will be off on a new adventure here in Texas, following my love of anime to a totally different role at Funimation.

To steal a phrase, two years is too short a time to spend among such excellent and admirable War Mages. It’s been an absolute pleasure to be the OMDU community manager and I am going to miss you all very much!

But there is some great news to share along with the news of my departure: Nananea is going to be taking over as the community manager here at Robot! I am very excited for her and could not be happier for the community as well. Seriously, you should have seen my face when I heard she was going to be the new CM. She’s going to be awesome.

Robot Entertainment | Former Community Manager

• Bye hope you have fun. :'(
  • Good bye, thanks for all the good times.

Well done for killing so many orcs.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • OAD just won't feel the same without you Harmonia, I hope things go well at your new job. 
    I look forward to hassling Nananea more than I currently do. 
  • You will be missed! :'(
  • Funimation, that's awesome!! Good luck and have fun :) 
  • Thanks for everything, Youll definietly be miised and good luck on your new path in life 

(Now kinda interested on what shows/projects youll be working on... an OMD crossover perhaps?) 
  • Best wishes on your new path Harmonia.  Thanks for helping keep this place civil, helpful and responsive.  Cheers.
  • GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
    Brass is Harmonia's spirit incarnatre, so there is no leaving. More seriously best of luck with Funimation and thanks for all the gibblets!
  • Goodbye and thanks for all the fish!
  • Wow Gorkster still exists!