Release 2.61 for PC and PS4 - Patch Notes

2»

Comments

• KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello guys,

Thank you for the feedback and the bug reports.

Keep on slaying!
    French Community Manager
  • Exuro92Exuro92 Member
    edited February 15
    Almost all of my traps are at max tier so with no big updates this game is pretty boring now. Give us a bunch of new traps and more things to buy in the Premium shop. Otherwise I don't see myself playing this for much longer

And of course, more maps for the Chaos trials
  • Exuro92 said:
    Almost all of my traps are at max tier so with no big updates this game is pretty boring now. Give us a bunch of new traps and more things to buy in the Premium shop. Otherwise I don't see myself playing this for much longer

Even the Wu Xing expansion with its added maps and enemies didn't add anything new to actually progress towards.  I find it a rather... odd update strategy, to not give players new progression rewards to work towards.  It's like, how long do they expect players to keep playing after maxing out their traps and level, anyways?  Strange.
  • RaNdOmKiLs666RaNdOmKiLs666 Member
    edited February 17
    Lorelle said:
    Exuro92 said:

Even the Wu Xing expansion with its added maps and enemies didn't add anything new to actually progress towards.  I find it a rather... odd update strategy, to not give players new progression rewards to work towards.  It's like, how long do they expect players to keep playing after maxing out their traps and level, anyways?  Strange.
    Yeah we definitely need like a half dozen or so new traps to make the game more interesting for the older players. The devs should dig through that giant trap suggestion thread for ideas.
  • ouweouwe Member
    edited February 18
    This is BULLSHIT!! Brass was my favorite character but now you totally ruined her.. +50% cooldown for canonball, less scrap and less damage for bombs??? She was fun to play with but now I hate playing her.. please revert back the nerfs to brass!!
  • ouwe said:
    This is BULLSHIT!! Brass was my favorite character but now you totally ruined her.. +50% cooldown for canonball, less scrap and less damage for bombs??? She was fun to play with but now I hate playing her.. please revert back the nerfs to brass!!
    I think she was OP before. She died very easy but she did massive damage.
  • Exuro92 said:
    ouwe said:
    She still does massive damage, especially when you use a damage potion + her landmine upgrades and then spam landmines into a big horde. The cannonball feels a bit better now too, although i miss the hilarious fullauto spam whilst unchained. The turret feels more useful now, but i think the range is still lacking a bit.
  • ouweouwe Member
    Exuro92 said: 
    ouwe said:
    She didn't need more health, she rarely dies when played right. Also bionka & stinkeye still did alot more damage than Brass.. And doing alot of damage is the part in any game what makes it fun to play right? Now she just feels so damn slow and weak. I loved playing ODMU but this is it for me.. they killed the game. 
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    ouwe said:
    Exuro92 said: 
    ouwe said:
    She didn't need more health, she rarely dies when played right. Also bionka & stinkeye still did alot more damage than Brass.. And doing alot of damage is the part in any game what makes it fun to play right? Now she just feels so damn slow and weak. I loved playing ODMU but this is it for me.. they killed the game. 
    You claim about her being played well not needing more HP. Truth is, her played well was pretty much the top damager without needing to be excessively close, playing her at her best meant leve aside the wrench and the turret because the bomb and the cannonball were that much better and the cooldown were that low.

And no, not even close bionka or stinkeye did more damage than her if played right. Not even a chance of comparison, smolder and brass were on a complete different level of damage last patch, but Brass had also quite a lot of control in top of that, which made her insanely good.

• cyberfailzorcyberfailzor Member
    edited February 19
    ouwe said:
    Exuro92 said: 
    ouwe said:
    C'mon guys, the first post clearly was bait, it's a less-than-10-days-old-account too, don't fall for the troll.
  • apinapin Member, War Mage Founder
    Sabotage 1vs1: When enemy use spell "Hide minimap" it hide minimap during all rest waves :(
    First and only CZ&SK funsite of OMD series http://orcs-must-die.cz

• apin said:
    Sabotage 1vs1: When enemy use spell "Hide minimap" it hide minimap during all rest waves :(
    Это потому что вы сразу умерли. Если вы не умрете во время этого заклинания, то карта через несколько минут у вас появиться
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Leshii79 said:

It's because you died immediately. If you do not die during this spell, then the map reappears after a few minutes.
    French Community Manager
  • Got update 1.15 on ps4 now game stuck on title screen. Reads in bottem left 
    Win32 Game Client Build Version: #####
    Win62 Game Client Build Version: #####
    Server Build Version: #####
    Dashboard Build Version: 10001

What's wrong?
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey there Sharkbait8faith. I'm sorry to hear about your game being stuck after the update. Since we haven't received any reports similar to yours this might be something particular to your set up or account. Could you please submit a ticket with our support and explain what's been going on? They are well equipped to help you out and will try to get this fixed together with you ASAP. Apologies for the trouble!
    German Community Manager
2»