Please help , Runtime Error!

I have visual c++ 2017 and 2018 , Win 10 . This is what I get after installed the game and wait till it patches.

Comments

• CzassityCzassity Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey there hkwh01,

Thanks for playing Orcs must Die! Unchained, and apologies you are encountering this Runtime error!

We've seen a few users encounter this issue, and generally it does relate to Windows 10 or C++ errors- however, it sounds like you're already running the most recent C++. We do have a helpful Knowledge Article devoted to troubleshooting this error located Here.

Please try these steps, and remember if you still encounter these errors we have our Support team here and ready to help! Feel free to Submit a Support ticket with any details and your logs and we'll be more than happy to help you directly!
  • I built a new Windows 10 (64 bit) computer, and installed OMDU. The game would not start, and immediately gave me the Runtime Error. I went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OrcsMustDieUnchained\Dashboard\Bin\ and ran SpitfireDashboard.exe as Administrator, and it worked. I created a shortcut, and ticked the box to Run as Administrator. That seems to fix the problem.