For Turkish language: Company and publisher request/about!

Hello there,

Added "Russian" language to the game.
You still do not have any information about the Turkish language.

If you are afraid to come directly south and east, Turkey and MENA regions to deal with a publishing company.

There are many companies operating in Turkey and the MENA region.
Nfinity Games, TAM Game, Consala Games, Joygame, Ntroy.

Note: Consala Games is a Turkish publishing company in the United States.
The position with this company is the same. You can have a conversation for Turkish.
Company information:
Company name: Consala Games
Company address: 701 Brazos St #1616 Austin, TX 78701
Company phone: +1 512 666 8555
Email: info@consala.com

Please provide OMD Turkey calls for projects related companies.
If there is no positive result, please share with us. This will not upset us, it will make us happy. Because: Robot managers will be pleased and pleased that they fulfill their views and requests.
Please provide this information to the "Robot and Orcs Must Die Unchained" project manager.
Turkey "OMD" I love the game. Now we want to meet and play with our own language.

2) In addition, GamingInTurkey [GIT] is a "gaming and marketing agency" that can translate and provide technical service to every language.
Game Translation - English To Turkish
Game Translation - German To Turkish
Game Translation - Arabic To Turkish
Game Translation - English To Arabic
Game Translation - Korean To English
Game Translation - English To Turkish
Game Translation - Chinese To English
Game Translation - Chinese To Turkish
Game Translation - Japanese To Turkish
You can also contact other languages.
So you can work with this company for Turkey and MENA project :)
Please provide this information to the "Robot and Orcs Must Die Unchained" project manager.

Turkey "OMD" I love the game. Now we want to meet and play with our own language.
Please add the "Turkish" language to your favorite game as soon as possible.
Please provide OMD Turkey calls for projects related companies.
If there is no positive result, please share with us. This will not upset us, it will make us happy. Because: Robot managers will be pleased and pleased that they fulfill their views and requests.

I would like you to submit your evaluation of the request to authorized persons and units.

Thank you,
Best regards.

Comments

• Hello, why are you reporting as spam?
    Did not you go in there?
    Instead, you'd better have a negative answer.
    At least I would have understood what I was doing wrong. And you helped.
  • I'm reporting for spam since it's seems too detailed to be from a fan so looks like it could be a company advertising.

But it could be either way.
  • MemocanTRMemocanTR Member
    edited March 11
    I do not advertise my purpose here. On the contrary, I got a recommendation from the company. If you can not add Turkish language as a producer, I said you can talk with these companies. As players we aim to improve the game by appealing to different people in the game. I wanted to help with this feedback. I do not have a deduction or advertising purpose in such works. This will be the interests of both companies for Turkey. So I will play my game in Turkish thanks to the agreement. Positive or negative result can give the answer to the marketing and development team of the Robot company. I am entitled to ask for it as an player. In the company to make an assessment.
    edited March 11
    Note: Turkey at 01:42 midnight hour. We live 7-8 hours from America. If a comment is made, I will answer Monday morning.
  • What was posted is harmless but the details on the original post seem like advertising.

For that reason I did say that it was spam since posting company contact details on a public forum is advertising. But merely suggesting that turkish support should be available is perfectly fine.
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey there. There are currently no plans to add Turkish localization to the game.
    German Community Manager
    edited March 27
    sashimiak said:
    Hey there. There are currently no plans to add Turkish localization to the game.

You [Company] will be lost. Dear community manager.
    While at Gameforge, 100% voicemail was a game that attracted many Turkish youtuber and players. It was popular.

Because Gameforge is on the brink of bankruptcy, all rights are transferred to you, but you can not publish the game well as a producer. Because of the policies you follow. Unfortunately, the turn is not good.
    Despite having French and German languages, it is only a game that appeals to the players of "America" but it is not possible to achieve success in this way.

You need to find a European publisher company. As a producer, publishing this game in different regions hampers your actual business.
    It would be helpful to find a different publisher company for the current German and French languages.
    I will always be following this game. Maybe it comes with Turkish support like "Gameforge".