Latest event Tag Teaming Trio - killing bosses doesn't count

tyraelpltyraelpl Member
edited March 27 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Hi,
I'll try to keep it short. I played Brass solo on 3 maps, 2 war mage and 1 master. I 5 stared all of them i.e killed all the bosses but my counter is still 0 (zero). What gives? Never had THAT much issues with events... Is there any hidden condition one needs to meet apart from killing any bosses on war made difficulty?

Comments

• You need to kill bosses with Maximilian. "War mage" is his second name or nickname, I don't know. You can kill them on any map on any difficulty. And it looks like mercenaries count as bosses too. :) That's probably a bug.

• tyraelpltyraelpl Member
    edited March 28
    @AndrewLRG Thanks!
    I managed to get 7 "boss" kills, played max 2 times on graveyard with Max. It's the most idiotic way of obfuscating information. Someone tried really hard to make this objective unclear :angry:

Can't you just write Max or Maximilian? When you call a character and difficulty level the same way and use only upper case letters it's bound to make problems... bleh.

Edit: The wording is ninja fixed. You do work fast, gotta give you that! Thanks!
    Post edited by tyraelpl on