Don't let the cheaters poison this game!

2»

Comments

• MiindraMiindra Member
    Here we come! same facts...same conclusions, as Mancerader said "my lack of understanding..."  lol make my day, please dev fix it before kids ruin this game.
  • I agree with doncopal and i think all the points he is raising are accurate and fair... Noone needs this to be a slanging match but theres no point defending people who any regular player can see is exploiting. For me the point is the people who choose to do this are ruining the game for all of us at a time when the game is already dying. This issue is sapping the fun out of sabotage for all involved and theres nothing to be accomplished in undeserved rank at the cost of everyone's enjoyment of the game. I will defend people who use the exploit only when it is used against them because hey what else can you do? But we all know that some people suddenly got to diamond in a heartbeat that were previously gold v and defending them is arrogant and childish friend or not. I thought the point here was to get the bug fixed and raise awareness of the issue not kick off at each other. Question has become will it ever be patched because we do not have any knowledge of whether the game will receive further updates at all as of yet.
  • FlasherboooomFlasherboooom Member
    edited April 7
    smoke some weeD guys life is beautiful
  •  <3 
  • 7531284875312848 Member
    edited April 8
    @DonCopal , your lack of understanding is not a surprise given the way you interpret a given text. You are simply throwing accusation in every way you can and for some reason you chose to see only one side of the story. Thats your problem not mine.
    As i said i know very well who started this in sabotage games and it wasnt CalledL or anyone that you are reffering to. 

The only reason i bother writing these messages is because i refuse to be accused by some random like you in front of the whole community. Next time try taking a deep breath before you spit your own frustrations on the forum.
    So tell us the other side of the story and who started this in sabotage.
  • damfinodamfino Member
    There have always been cheaters in sabotage since I started playing, only the tactics have changed. This turret exploit is fairly new but far from being the only method currently employed. If the game is rigged, the only way to not lose is not playing.
  • Devs want to forget Sabotage exists, don't expect anything to change or punishments to get handed out. 
  • Hiho again,
    had some friendly converstations about this "affair" the last days and the most players, well, all players i've chatted with share my opinion about this matter. None expects any updates or fixes for this game anymore. None of the Devs droped a single line or any kind of helpfull comment. We are the last survivors of an abandoned game. Player base is getting lower every day and you have to compete allways with the same players.
    Here's my idea for a solution about Brass: It's called "Gentlemens's Agreement".
    Means: none uses Brass in sabo anymore. None has to check the others map all time for clean play. There are still 18 heros to use. Worked pretty well until they released Brass.
    A Gentlemen's Agreement relies on honor and can't be enforced though. There will be allways some players ignoring or refuseing the agreement and this game got no possiblilty to vote-kick or -ban any player from a match. I have my doubts whether this small community can handle it, because some don't share the attitude about cheating or don't mind about things like reputation and sportsmanship.  So, it's just an idea.

• Leshii79Leshii79 Member
    edited April 12
    DonCopal said:
    Hiho again,
    had some friendly converstations about this "affair" the last days and the most players, well, all players i've chatted with share my opinion about this matter. None expects any updates or fixes for this game anymore. None of the Devs droped a single line or any kind of helpfull comment. We are the last survivors of an abandoned game. Player base is getting lower every day and you have to compete allways with the same players.
    Here's my idea for a solution about Brass: It's called "Gentlemens's Agreement".
    Means: none uses Brass in sabo anymore. None has to check the others map all time for clean play. There are still 18 heros to use. Worked pretty well until they released Brass.
    A Gentlemen's Agreement relies on honor and can't be enforced though. There will be allways some players ignoring or refuseing the agreement and this game got no possiblilty to vote-kick or -ban any player from a match. I have my doubts whether this small community can handle it, because some don't share the attitude about cheating or don't mind about things like reputation and sportsmanship.  So, it's just an idea.

Если команды противников находятся в друзьях, то до игры они могут договориться о любых правилах. Когда поиск выбирает команду и вы видите, что в лобби находиться та команда с которой вы договаривались, то можно играть по правилам по которым вы договорились (без брасс или без бага и другое). Мы баг не используем по умолчанию, но будем его использовать только против тех кто неоднократно против нас его использует и не понимает, что нужно играть без бага. 

Разработчики сказали, что сейчас они все работают над новой игрой. Интересно, когда они выпустят новую игру, что они будут делать? Исправлять ошибки в старых играх или создавать еще другую новую игру? Сколько нам ждать исправления?   
  • Perhaps it's some sort of cultural attitude, but the "Gentlemen's Agreement" like we understand it in Central Europe failed bad.
    Meanwhile you have a 40-50% chance getting a Brass cheater in 1v1. In 2v2 and 3v3 it's not much better. Does anyone really think these match results or game ranks are of any value?
  • damfinodamfino Member
    I guess fixing the turret would solve the issue. Remove its aggro and instead of health give it a timer and a cooldown period, not unlike Cygnus' pylon or Stinkeye's purple totem.

But as there are no fixes oncoming, the only thing left to do is identify the cheaters and if you see they picked brass close the game before the launch window appears. That's obviously bad form and normally I'd be against it, but if these people won't stop cheating and spoil everyone's fun, you can spoil theirs by not playing their games.
  • Leshii79Leshii79 Member
    мы каждый день играем в саботаж и последние дни не видим что бы использовали баг. Скажите кто сейчас до сих пор использует баг и мы будем играть против него только с багом, что бы он понял что так делать нельзя. 
  • DonCopalDonCopal Member
    Leshii79 said:
    мы каждый день играем в саботаж и последние дни не видим что бы использовали баг. Скажите кто сейчас до сих пор использует баг и мы будем играть против него только с багом, что бы он понял что так делать нельзя. 
    Just a hint for those who cant read the russian comments. I use the russian to german translater from google. Works pretty fine. ;)
2»