- Last Active
Re: PLS PLS PLS BLOCK players under 40 lvl from playing sabotage, or make them play with each other onlythat subject was already under a heavy discussion
no answer on the dev yet, about the fact that a more detailled guide for sabotage will be coming, the rest we will have to wait and see1
For the best experience sabotage should really be an unlockable, at a certain level,
some new player go the prologue and then jump into a sabotage map with no experience, no traps, no knowledge of the game...
It should be unlock at War Mage level minimun (when then have a few game played, and that's quite easy to attain)
at least then they'll have a few trap, and a bit of knowledge of the game..
Spamming spike and arrow wall, may work at apprentice.. but above that you need a bit more2
Cast my vote : Stinkeye
Just love the guy, I know that's weird1
I steal some of Juicy points they're so well written
The competitive aspect of the mode
The gameplay is a bit more frenetic then survival and I like that, the change of pace is fun
- I would like more control over what I use. I.E. maybe which lane my minions come out of.
- Would like to see our boost totem appear of the enemy map, so we don't palce 2 at the same place, not necessary wich sort just an indication that one is already there
- Minion are unclear, hard time figuring who is what color
- Bosses cost coin?, learn because I did'nt had money left so could'nt choose it
- ...Rerolls cost coin?, yup that also not clear
- 1 vs 1 & 2vs 2
- Ranking of the players
- A bonus for finishing wave way before the other team, like starting the break timer, if the other team takes too long they'll have to battle 2 wave, that would diminish drastically the number of sudden death
yup it has allready been said ...MitchellW said:
It's consecutive, but it's not currently tracking correctly. You'll have to wait to until the fix to get this completed.SenatorBird said:
Ty, but could you please explain a bit of what was the issue? Is it supposed to be straight? Ty againMitchellW said:We appreciate all the information guys, we've confirmed the issue and we're working on a fix.1