- Last Active
If are playing on steam you need to go and verify game files.
Here is some Cremo steps to fix game crashes.
Check Game file integrity with steam:
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
1. Uninstall the game.
2. Check the directories the game was installed to via Steam, and ensure all files are deleted.
3. Make sure all OMDU files including your config files are deleted out of Libraries\Documents.
Was it this message?
I suggest you open a ticket with support--->https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support/contact-us1
For some reason these typos are still on the bio. I reported this 4 months ago...
Could you check up on this bug report? thanks @sashimiak
So I just have to say I am loving this patch.
The new maps work great! Yi-Lin plays well, but yet to see her in endless. I also love the Statues of Mulan and Chang'E.
The new archers all show up as yellow for some reason? They don't have bombs on them. Why aren't they red like the other normal archers.
The terracotta Warriors are intimidating but once you realise they don't hurt you can kill them easily. I don't like this, why not add some DPS with their stun?
The new Shaman What is it? and What does it do? There is no description anywhere.
I think the Wu Xing army needs a unique boss which leads their armies because the other bosses don't fit very well with the rest of the army. So can we have a Chinese version of Sarge or totally new one?
How can we PC players get the Raincoat skin for Yi-Lin? It doesn't even appear on her skins.
Also the Dashboard and chat look good and work well. Shouldn't we have the new event appear in the community events as coming soon?
Overall I think that the patch is great!
Feel free to add your own feedback below.1
On PS4 to combat the issue of game crashes, they limited endless matches to 40 minutes.
They are working to fix the issue and remove the automatic victory.