* Traps teleports to random locations in the map
* Minions has a chance to transform into other type of minions (including bosses)
* Minions immunity to stun/slow/etc.
* Minions reflect (10/20/30%?) of received damage back to the player
* Chance to spawn baby gnolls while attacking large minions
* Chance to spawn kobolds while attacking large minions
* Chance to spawn a boss (?) while attacking large minions
* Rift teleports around the map each wave
* "Diehard": Minions keep spawning nonstop and will only go to the rift after the player is dead (player has unlimited aggro, nonstop spawn but the game progresses like nothing is happening?)
* The rift now damages the player instead of healing
* Player cannot jump
* Minions can now jump over barricades (!)
* Traps now heal minions instead of damaging em
* Traps are all tier 1 (!) (This mod seems overkill, but...)
* Player is stunned each time a minion is killed (Temper's curse?
* "Chaotic minions": Minions will be swapped randomly by other type of minions each wave (with a chance for a boss).
* "Chaotic skills": Hero skill will be randomly swapped everytime the player uses it (Q becomes E, E becomes shift... etc.)
* "Chaotic hero": Selected hero will be randomly swapped by another hero each wave (is this one even possible? :V)
* Player is pulled closer to the rift for the whole match. Pull strength is stronger depending of how far away the player is from the rift
* "Floor is vtar": Movement speed is decreased while the player is touching the ground (this debuff can be avoided if the player keeps jumping nonstop. just a typical "silly" mod)
* "Your momma is fat": AoE stun shockwave (and screen shake) each time the player touches the ground after a jump.
* "How 2 shot gun": Player has a chance to damage himself/herself for each primary attack.
* "Crazy legs": Player has a chance to fall down while walking/running. Chance is increased depending of the player's current movement speed (Something like a ragdoll effect?)
* "Zero gravity": Gravity is disabled.
* "All ogre it": Chance to spawn a kamikaze kobold each time the player attacks a ogre.
* (Add something about pessimism here): Chance to stun/bleed/poison/burn the player each time a wave starts.
* "Inferiority complex": Player's damage is decreased depending of the amount of minions alive.
* "OCD": Traps now trigger randomly nonstop, even if there's no minion nearby.
* "Careless coins": Player loses coins each time a minion is killed.
* "Ogres have taken over the world": Only ogres will be spawned. Kobolds will be replaced by ogres with rift rush effect.
* "E.X.P.L.O.S.I.O.N.S": Only kamikaze kobolds will be spawned. Minion hp increased by x5.
* "Mommy said I'm the rift": Player hp and rift points will be swapped. Which means, player hp is now 25 and rift points will now be (current player's hp.).
* "What would MAX do": Player loses the ability to place traps;the game will place traps for the player.
* "Unstable traps": Traps keeps randomly gaining (and losing) tiers each second.
* "Unstable hero": Player keeps randomly gaining (and losing) hp/mp each second.
* "Unstable minions": Minions keeps randomly gaining (and losing) health each second.
* "The hero boss minion": All minions will be replaced by a single light orc each wave. This light orc has a really high hp and a chance to spawn a random minion (including a boss) each time it is damaged by a trap or the player.
* "One and done": Match is reduced by a single wave; -ALL MINIONS- will be spawned at once in this wave, including the boss(es).
* "The orc inside me": Chance to spawn a random minion (including a boss) close to the player each time the player receives damage.
* "P-p-power!": Player is pushed away each time it receives damage from any kind of minion.
* "Fair game": Ranged attacks are disabled if the player is way too far from its target.
* "MAXIMUM MAX": Player(s) will be forced to play as max.
* "Doing it wrong": The game will randomly pick traps for the player. The player cannot change said traps.
* "Money is power": Player will deal damage depending of the current amount of coins.
* "Money is peace of mind": Minions will be added (or removed) from the wave depending of the current amount of coins the player has.
* "The attack of the undead orcs": Minions will be ressurected fully healed but with 25% less max hp and movement speed each time they are killed. (Which means, they need to die 4 times in order to be "really" killed.)
* "Italian plumberin'": Jumping on a minion now deals damage.
* "Money is a illusion": Chance to spawn a minion (in a random spot around the map) each time the player gains coins from kills/combos. This minion does not consume rift points.
* "Gotta go slow": Player's movement speed is decreased if the player is walking on a straight line for some time (5% decreased movement speed each second?). Changing directions resets this debuff.
* "It's a trap!": Dropped health/mana potions and coins from minions does not give any benefits;but instead, a chance to spawn a boss.
* "No one shall pass!...including you.": Guardians now damages everyone... including the player.