- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
Hello War Mages!
This week's server maintenance will begin at 7:00 a.m. Central time on Tuesday, April 25. Maintenance is expected to last 5 hours. Not sure what time that is in your local timezone? This handy link should help you out: https://time.is/Dallas
During maintenance there will be a patch to address several issues:
- An issue has been resolved that was causing some players to bypass the post-match reward screen in Sabotage games. This should no longer occur.
- An issue has been resolved that was preventing some players from logging in after disconnecting or crashing.
- An issue allowing consumables to be used more than once on a single wave.
- An issue with joining late causing problems in Sabotage matches.
- Additional fixes to make service more stable.
- Our team is still investigating the "5/6 players accepting and 1 player declining" experience in the matchmaker.
That's a great video!1
Excuse you, Juicy. Dobbin is short and sassy. Now I'll just see myself out with a warning for derailing the thread.
Great format for your response, though, it's perfect (just like Dobbin).1
We're aware of a login issue following update 2.0 and are currently investigating the cause. This issue seems to be affecting some former European players.
Cannot log into game
"Login failure. Please verify the email and password are correct"
Current Solution:1. Disable your antivirus, malware detection, internet security, and firewall programs as they can silently interfere with your connection.2. If you're running a hardware firewall, make sure it is configured per the specs outlined here: https://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/articles/2035975853. Shut down any secondary programs that may be running in the background.4. If issues continue to persist, try flushing your config files per https://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/articles/209562026-How-do-I-flush-or-reset-my-OMDU-configuration-files-.5. If you're trying to log in via the Steam client, make sure you're letting Steam load completely before attempting to launch Orcs Must Die! Unchained.If it persists, please follow these steps and contact the support team.2
We're so excited! We're keeping an eye on things, guys, and it *may* take a bit longer than we anticipated. I'll have an official update at around 1 pm, just over an hour from now.
1 pm update:
Looks like we're running about 2 hours behind schedule so our estimated up-time will be 4 pm Central. Be sure to follow @OMDServers for updates!
3 pm update:
We've uncovered a few issues that need to be resolved before the servers are brought back online. No firm ETA yet, but I will let you guys know as soon as possible when we expect the servers to return. Hang in there!Post edited by Harmonia on8