- Last Active
It is our great pleasure to officially announce the first official [NuNs] (Ninja Assault Nuns event)! Our members, with the support of @Harmonia, have collaborated to create a competition that we hope will provide a fresh new way to look at endless mode, with an emphasis on increasing community participation and giving the cooperative experience a welcome boost. As a valued part of the OMD:U community you are invited to participate in this event, which is a small step in an ongoing effort by NuNs to provide an even greater experience for all players and to help you feel more rewarded for the efforts you make in completing the diverse content the game has to offer.
The NuNs community event features the new “Castle Gates” endless map for levels 26 and over. No one as yet has played or had time to test different strategies for this map so we are confident that this will be a fresh, new, and engaging experience for every one of you. Future events will tackle existing maps but this one is a blank slate!
Rules for joining the event:
1. Everyone that would like to participate is invited to team up with two friends to form a three-member party. Each team must assign a party leader and that person will post on the forum link provided with both the in-game name of each player in his party. Only 3-player parties will be included in this event. This event is only for PC players.
Note: teams that do not sign up to participate cannot compete and will not be considered for prizes. You *must* register to be part of the event.
2. EACH team member will then add Ragnarosorak as a friend in game. This is necessary because as adjudicator, he will be recording each teams score on the map, individually.
Note: please refrain from asking questions in game as you can imagine he would be too busy to answer them. Feel free to ask any question you might find necessary on this thread.
3. The event will start immediately after the patch is released on the 1st of November, and will last for 7 days, ending at 10 am Central time on Wednesday the 8th of November. During this time every team will attempt to achieve the highest score they can.
4. At the end of the 7th day we will stop the event and the winners will be announced shortly afterwards.
5. After the announcement the names will be sent to @Harmonia and her team will award each player with a skin/dye of THEIR OWN CHOOSING!
Note: prizes must be available to purchase from the in-game shop at the time of the event, via chest or direct purchase. No exclusive, limited, or promotional skins are eligible.
6. Prizes will be awarded to each player in the winning teams that finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively, so there are 9 prizes up for grabs in total.
Thank you for being part of this,
thanks a lot, you did!1