Open Beta Top Issues

HarmoniaHarmonia Member
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
Greetings, below is a list of top technical issues and bugs from the open beta build.

Technical Issues

Game Gets Stuck Loading
  • Windows 8 Users Only: Please review the FAQ for this issue if you are currently experiencing issues while playing on Windows 8.
  • Non Windows 8 Users: Running Steam in admin mode is recommended. Windows Defender or Windows Firewall may also cause conflicts.
  • Please be aware: There appear to be some intermittent issues connecting to the Steam authentication service. This can also cause your game to get "stuck" loading. Please be patient if this occurs. 

Wait a few moments and then try connecting again. This issue should resolve itself after a few minutes, though it's possible that it may take as long as 30 minutes to one hour.
Account Verification Issues

Due to a large spike in volume it may take several minutes for your account verification email to arrive. Please be patient and do not request a duplicate verification email. This will slow the system down further and may invalidate your original request, causing further delays. 
Robot Entertainment | Former Community Manager
Post edited by Harmonia on

Comments

• oooooohhhhhh my lord. making the traps hurt players had made this game so unplayable. I was spending the past 2 weeks thinking, oh this is sucha  good moba it might be the only one i actually enjoy playing and want to practice. played it daily until today on 4/9/2016 noticing that in the attack lane players are now affected by traps. adding a hole novel of frustrations to a game that was otherwise fun to play with some real combat unlike most mobas where it is a cluster cluck of AoE immobilization traps and crap like that. now in this game that still exists but was not a constant thing like in every other moba. now traps block your retreat they completely negate any hopes of facing the enemy in combat by removing a fourth of your health trying to make it down a 15 foot hallway. I love this game but this one specific decision has  made it unplayable. ill play it every wednesday in hopes this game breaking feature is removed.
  • Lol what a baby. I use and have had those traps used against me all the time. You just don't know how to fight or block them or this wouldn't be an issue. Learn how to play the game instead of bashing the game for a totally effective game mechanic that I'm sure several of us enjoy, including myself. If you are 10 or younger, then I can understand this post, otherwise, grow up and learn how to play a game like a man rather than whining and demanding that the game be fixed. No one here gives a orc if you want to leave the game over it or not. Good riddance.
  • phatalphatal Member
    edited April 2016
    JstLink said:
    Lol what a baby. I use and have had those traps used against me all the time. You just don't know how to fight or block them or this wouldn't be an issue. Learn how to play the game instead of bashing the game for a totally effective game mechanic that I'm sure several of us enjoy, including myself. If you are 10 or younger, then I can understand this post, otherwise, grow up and learn how to play a game like a man rather than whining and demanding that the game be fixed. No one here gives a orc if you want to leave the game over it or not. Good riddance.
    Don't insult him.. help him.  You obviously know what he is missing to help him enjoy the game more.
  • I did help him by telling him that it is an effective game mechanic, which implies that it can work for him and not against him if he just tried. I didn't come right out and say it, and instead had a little fun, because judging on his post I am fairly certain that this person isn't changing his mind. So why not enjoy it? :D
  • hade this twice very annoying no way into the match before it ended, running windows 7