Sabotage Ranking after update 12/2017

Jackbenz1990Jackbenz1990 Member
edited December 6 in General Discussion
Just a clarification before i begin, i play on PS4. 

Wasn't the ranking board on sabotage mode supposed to reset like everything else?

I can still see the old rankings and after playing 5 matches my rank remain the same.

Thank you for your collaboration

Comments

• I too, am curious about this.  Best I can tell from playing Sabotage yesterday is that nothing at all changed with the leaderboard except that I played 5 games where the leaderboard didn't show me any update to my ranking.  After the 5th game, it resumed showing me my ranking changes. 

All the players on the leaderboard that haven't played 5 games since the update/reset, and who would see "unranked" if they visit their profile overview page, are still listed on the leaderboard at their pre-update rank.
  • Novice101Novice101 Member
    edited December 6
    same on pc, is it resetting or not?

• It was announced it would be but it hasn't happend. Whats going on @sashimiak @ShadeDev?
  • so it reranks you after you play your first 5 games but the people who no longer play or do not play 5 new games still show their old rank in the leaderboard... this is totally unfair, please can we confirm this is a bug ?
  • ShadeDevShadeDev Member, Robot Entertainment, Early Access, Apprentice Founder, Featured Developer
    Maintenance did not properly reset sabotage rankings.  Unfortunately, it may take some time for us to resolve the issue.  We hope to update you soon.

Thanks for the report.
    Doug Houserman
    Robot Entertainment | Lead Balance Designer
  • Thanks for the clarification.
  • Ok. Thank you for answering.
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    This should be fixed now everyone, apologies for the hold up!
    German Community Manager
  • yep! all better now!
  • So, it looks like the leaderboard has been cleared, but player ranks weren't actually reset - they are only hidden until they play a few games.  I tried to queue up with my friends/guild mates last night and we quit the queue after waiting for 33 minutes (usually doesn't take any more than 15 minutes).  Did wiping the leaderboard affect the matchmaking algo? 
  • lielsliels Member
    So, it looks like the leaderboard has been cleared, but player ranks weren't actually reset - they are only hidden until they play a few games.  I tried to queue up with my friends/guild mates last night and we quit the queue after waiting for 33 minutes (usually doesn't take any more than 15 minutes).  Did wiping the leaderboard affect the matchmaking algo? 
    I too have seen wait times ~ 30 min.
  • AxonyAxony Member
    those queue times are normal in higher rankings because there are not many player (anymore)
  • Axony, my guild mates are (and have been for a good while now) Diamond 2-3.  I'm not there quite yet (I haven't played as much Sab as they have [yet]), but 33 minutes is far beyond our normal queue times.
  • It depends on time of day for the server you are on. I have waited from 5min to 2h for a game before and after patch.

On ways Robot can reduce que time:
    https://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/14618/ways-to-reduce-que-time#latest